View Full Version : Wanting to attend the track
thebigboystoystore
21-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Hi guys and gals,
I have just picked up a 1/10 HBX Massive Truggy and also a 1/24 Radline Fang to accompany my 2 nitro's. I would like to attend the track and run out these and would just like the general info and do's and don'ts.
Also which track to attend as I keep seeing the mentioning of Oldham and Bury and I'm in Rochdale.
Thanks in advance.
coleman758
21-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Indoors is in Oldham, Our outdoor track is at Goshen Park, Bury
Not sure about those cars, I'm not very familiar with them
budfish
21-01-2013, 10:18 PM
Hi guys and gals,
I have just picked up a 1/10 HBX Massive Truggy and also a 1/24 Radline Fang to accompany my 2 nitro's. I would like to attend the track and run out these and would just like the general info and do's and don'ts.
Also which track to attend as I keep seeing the mentioning of Oldham and Bury and I'm in Rochdale.
Thanks in advance.
The truggy is about all you could get away with racing at bury metro
Si Coe
21-01-2013, 10:22 PM
Well the HBX Massive could certainly be run in our truck class, though it won't be that competitive. Should be fun though.
Next meeting is on the 3rd in Oldham. See our web pag (http://bmrcc.co.uk/index.html)e for details.
thebigboystoystore
21-01-2013, 10:30 PM
The truggy is about all you could get away with racing at bury metro
That's fine. I didn't know if micros were allowed. I know that nitro's aren't and I use mine for bashing more than racing.
Si Coe
21-01-2013, 10:41 PM
We've had a few Mini-8ights racing with us, but they are only nominally 1/16ths and actually quite large. The Radline at 1/24th is welcome to race, but going to get squashed by the bigger cars!
Howler
22-01-2013, 07:28 AM
We've had a few Mini-8ights racing with us, but they are only nominally 1/16ths and actually quite large. The Radline at 1/24th is welcome to race, but going to get squashed by the bigger cars!
Er, that's because they're 1/14th Si... :p
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.