View Full Version : B44.1 Battery post height?
richie.
22-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Hi just hoping someone can help me out. Just bought a new set of Lipos standing 30mm in height. the current post height in the car is a little low in comparrison so I cant get the thumb screws onto the threaded posts. Can the posts be adjusted up in height to make up the difference (possibly by 5mm).
Cheers rich.
MiCk B.
22-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Hi,
Assuming you are using these posts:
http://www.teamassociated.com/pictures/products/9706/9706_sm.jpg
Just unscrew them, put a washer or two under them until the are at the height you need. If you need them much longer, you may need to use a longer screw.
MiCk B. :-)
richie.
22-01-2013, 09:05 PM
yes those are the ones mate, I think I will look into some longer threaded bar then as I think that will be a better option in the long run cheers:cool:
Steven Forster
22-01-2013, 11:21 PM
yes those are the ones mate, I think I will look into some longer threaded bar then as I think that will be a better option in the long run cheers:cool:
here ya go mate, this is what i use..........
http://www.dms-racing.com/fruzat/qaxabast.asp?manufacturer=X-Factory&product=XF1225&PageURL=SQL/search.asp
:thumbsup:
richie.
23-01-2013, 12:41 PM
here ya go mate, this is what i use..........
http://www.dms-racing.com/fruzat/qaxabast.asp?manufacturer=X-Factory&product=XF1225&PageURL=SQL/search.asp
:thumbsup:
Thanks dexter!! I've founfd that cromwells on the team valley stock a massive variety so I'm going to pop down to see if I can grab some off the shelf, if not Ill grab some from your link.
Did you have to use the nuts supplied or can I stick with the pretty blue Factory Team thumb nuts?!
Steven Forster
23-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Thanks dexter!! I've founfd that cromwells on the team valley stock a massive variety so I'm going to pop down to see if I can grab some off the shelf, if not Ill grab some from your link.
Did you have to use the nuts supplied or can I stick with the pretty blue Factory Team thumb nuts?!
Blue thumb nuts still work with these ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.