PDA

View Full Version : Bargain Imax B6 - Do I trust it?


bretts
24-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Hi All

I've been using an Orion charger + trakpower balancer for years now with no issues, but I think that getting a second charger would make race nights a bit less of a rush.

So, I found this Imax B6 cheap. (See attachments) and I'd have to get those leads too.

What do you reckon, bargain or fake or rubbish.


Cheers

Brett

dicky14
24-01-2013, 10:50 AM
ive been running 2 i-max b6 chargers for a year now, very reliable, a lot of the more expensive chargers use the same internals.:thumbsup:

dicky14
24-01-2013, 10:51 AM
if you order from uk you get the leads with the charger for about £22

mpg200
24-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Hi Brett,

Ive been using 2 of theses B6 things a year or 2. One is genuine one is fake. Both seem to charge my cells perfectly fine. The genuine ones have a holographic sticker on the back and a scratch off type verifiaction code for registration with skyRC.