View Full Version : End of Season Finals, cell clarification
B&H Racing
01-07-2008, 12:11 PM
I know this issue was raised a while ago. But I just want to make sure.
Can anyone tell me or guide me to someone that can :
Are non 08 cells allowed to be used at the End of Season Finals ?
I want to send off my booking form.
I don`t want to buy new cells until just before next season, just in case anything changes.
I got stung when I bought new cells in November last year, then the rules changed.
ashleyb4
01-07-2008, 12:20 PM
your best bet will be to e-mail paul worsley as then you know that the answer you are getting is 100% right.
A
B&H Racing
01-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Would someone mind PM me Paul's E-mail address please.
Me bad, I`ve lost my BRCA manual whilst decorating the house.
Cheers
Wraggy
01-07-2008, 12:41 PM
pm'd
Cockerill
01-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Best place to look for this information is the BRCA site, www.brca.org
Not only will it probably tell you what you want to know, if not it will certainly give you the email address/phone number of the right people to contact :thumbsup:
B&H Racing
01-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Thanks Wraggy, Email Sent
losixxx
01-07-2008, 03:57 PM
http://www.oople.com/forums/image.php?u=1788&dateline=1198072425 (http://www.oople.com/forums/member.php?u=1788)Chris Green (http://www.oople.com/forums/member.php?u=1788) http://www.oople.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 332
http://www.oople.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif
I've had a reply from Paul, as follows.
1. At Regional events in 2008, you can use cells from the 2007 list (and of course from the 2008 list if you wish) It is ONLY National events that have to use the new cells detailed on the 2008 list.
2. The BRC, Juniors and F3/4/5 Finals in Sept. 2008, are not National events. Therefore you can use the cells from the 2007 list as at Regionals. (Obviously you can use from the 2008 list if you wish).
3. Indoor Finals in 2009. Not sure about this one yet.
This will clear up the confusion.
If anyone has a copy of the 2007 cell list, I'd be grateful?
Thank you.
THIS HAS BEEN COVERED BEFORE
2008 and 2007 cells can be used at EOS final's
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.