PDA

View Full Version : turnigy 1.18th go kart help please


tnx king
25-01-2013, 07:34 AM
been looking at getting a turnigy go kart but there seems to be very little in tyre choice

there was one going round on carpwt and there was no grip !!

can you use mini z wheels and tyres ?

or just any advice would be greatly appreciated

thanks ben

Frecklychimp
25-01-2013, 10:07 AM
Tyre additive?

wreckers
25-01-2013, 09:41 PM
indoors I use my worn mini z tyres :thumbsup:

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz24/triks75/DSC03312.jpg

tnx king
27-01-2013, 07:02 PM
thanks for.that guys but i dont know if the tyre additive works on rubber tyres and the picture shown that the tyres seem to be put around the original tyres !!

Frecklychimp
27-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Additive has been used on rubber tyres on tourers for years Ben :p

wreckers
29-01-2013, 02:45 AM
thanks for.that guys but i dont know if the tyre additive works on rubber tyres and the picture shown that the tyres seem to be put around the original tyres !!
thats right an work well unless mini z tyres that worn then they slip off :D race them on mini z track with mate.
Last ran mine september, stock tyres worked well on outdoor track :thumbsup:

gerbil
05-03-2013, 02:27 PM
I'm led to believe 1/24 slot car tyres fit I'm waiting for mine to turn up to check as I have some from my slot cars already