View Full Version : A track that's different
The race controller
25-01-2013, 05:22 PM
OK I know it's not Off Road but....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=r3Tn6WLt-ZA
Gavin Collingwood
25-01-2013, 06:27 PM
Thought you hate "boring cars"....!?
johnnygibbon
25-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Drift cars are a long way from boring dude
Mega fun and as satisfying drifting a corner full speed in a scale replica
As it is getting holeshot in the buggy final
I'm looking at a new pre motor drift car and cinnamon put a corolla as86 she'll on it
Top vid Rog
Love it
Alan Reeves
25-01-2013, 08:24 PM
........
:drool:So can we set something up in the pitting area?
johnnygibbon
26-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Yes Alan a little figure 8 drift course might be cool
Still building my drifter slowly
Any other bury members got a drifter ?
fil6907
26-01-2013, 04:41 PM
OK I know it's not Off Road but....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=r3Tn6WLt-ZA
i see what your doing lol is this to stop you being pested about ramps :thumbdown:
The race controller
27-01-2013, 01:34 PM
When we get some paint I see it looking like:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=roTBwM59Yzg#t=0s
tisher
27-01-2013, 07:19 PM
When we get some paint I see it looking like:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=roTBwM59Yzg#t=0s
that tracks awesome I would love to race on that:drool:
fil6907
29-01-2013, 10:39 AM
When we get some paint I see it looking like:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=roTBwM59Yzg#t=0s
thats more like it i bring my brush lol
Gavin Collingwood
29-01-2013, 12:49 PM
Roger i found the paint I was talking to you about last night, hammerite do a white spray as per the link below
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004Z4ULRY/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?creative=22206&creativeASIN=B004Z4ULRY&linkCode=asn&ref_=asc_df_B004Z4ULRY11695171&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21
They'll prob do it in a tin too. I know they sell it at halfords too
This paint it tough as nails and I've used it on brake calipers and brake drums in the past so a bit of rain won't touch it.
johnnygibbon
13-02-2013, 01:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLm-n-OlZsc
heres another interesting track , only astro is on the verges hahaha
but looks fun , my drift car is coming on
well shell and wheels are here and painted just need a chassis to run em
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.