View Full Version : RC Drifting
Stotty
27-01-2013, 07:21 PM
Hey
Been into normal scale drift scene for a while.
Is there any RC drift clubs or meets in the North west uk ???
Cheers
terry.sc
27-01-2013, 08:04 PM
All the main drifting is in the South East, centred on Essex.
Best to ask on the drifting forums.
http://www.drccentral.com/forums/
RC Kev
24-03-2013, 09:04 PM
There's also a list of areas around the country including RC Drifting North West (http://rc-drift.com/rc-drift-forum/index.php?board=36.0) here -> http://rc-drift.com/rc-drift-forum/index.php?board=36.0
johnnygibbon
24-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Quite a few of us at bury have drift cars now
Had a little bash with mine today cos racing was cancelled
Craig W
25-03-2013, 12:05 AM
drifting is in the summer meeting at stafford
MartinShortCourse
15-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Hi
Stockport radio control car club are having a drift heat on the 20/4/13. Doors open at 2pm. The club races in Cheadle in the village hall.
BigJames
07-05-2013, 03:38 PM
All the main drifting is in the South East, centred on Essex.
That's not really true any more, I go to all the D1RC events (as a sponsor) and yet that's only 1-2 times per month. I go to High Wycombe every Thursday and once a month (new weekend thing they just started). I've also been to Teeside and several other clubs in the past couple of months all over the UK. I used to also run a track in Birmingham but am yet to start it up again here in Northampton now I have moved.
Lee24h
08-05-2013, 06:17 PM
That's not really true any more, I go to all the D1RC events (as a sponsor) and yet that's only 1-2 times per month. I go to High Wycombe every Thursday and once a month (new weekend thing they just started). I've also been to Teeside and several other clubs in the past couple of months all over the UK. I used to also run a track in Birmingham but am yet to start it up again here in Northampton now I have moved.
I would be up for it in northampton
BigJames
13-05-2013, 08:19 PM
I would be up for it in northampton
We're working on it ;)
bigchris
27-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Hi guys
Drifters would be welcome at Carlisle Tarmac track , we have a short layout that's perfect for drifting
terry.sc
27-05-2013, 04:55 PM
There's now a drift only club in Stockport on Friday nights.
https://www.facebook.com/StockportRCDrifters
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.