PDA

View Full Version : BOOKING IN AND FORMAT FOR PAIRS MEETING - 24/02/13


DianneH
28-01-2013, 01:56 AM
PAIRS MEETING (10am - 6pm) - Trophy meeting

It is essential that we have a pre-booking system as I will need to plan the heats according to the entries received:

Format available:

2wd (both drivers)
4wd (both drivers)
2wd/4wd (one driver for each class)
Adult + U13 (will need to state whether 2wd and/or 4wd)

Fee £8 per adult; £5 per U13

Please note: If you do not have a partner then you can enter as a single driver and we will pair you up with others who have entered as a single driver.

You can enter by Paypal: [email protected]

Please book early to secure a place in the class that you both wish to run as places will become limited depending on the entries received for each class and also for the number of drivers that we can fit into the meeting

It is essential that you let me know who you are racing with as I will assume you are a single driver.

I will post the list of entries as I receive them.

Dianne

tisher
28-01-2013, 07:58 AM
:Dbooked us in for the father and sons:D

DianneH
28-01-2013, 09:25 AM
Can do but you need to Paypal entry fee as per instructions and you can either use the comment box on Paypal to give me the details of the entry or send me a pm with the details. I have checked this morning and nothing received.

Once you have done this then I can confirm the entry.

Dianne

tisher
28-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Can do but you need to Paypal entry fee as per instructions and you can either use the comment box on Paypal to give me the details of the entry or send me a pm with the details. I have checked this morning and nothing received.

Once you have done this then I can confirm the entry.

Dianne


I had already done it Dianne;)

DianneH
28-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Thanks - there now - when I checked this morning nothing was showing.