View Full Version : B44.2 setups
Jamie B4
28-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Hi Chaps,
Seems to have gone quiet with regards to the B44.2 - I know couple of top guys are away but just wondering what people's comments/views are and are there any setup's that people have found - also know that the big bores seem to need some further work on the car - any info please
J
MHeadling
28-01-2013, 01:17 PM
I'v only ran my 44.2 once so far at Maritime on carpet.
I started with the kit set up, went up to losi. 50wt oil, 35wt rear oil with Blue front and white rear springs (did switch to green rear too, but preferred the white springs)
Ballast weight and silver roll bars all round and it was really nice, fast and easy to drive.
Iv been looking at 44.1 set for camber link /spacing settings etc
steveproracing
28-01-2013, 04:35 PM
On low grip polished floor and carpet track (batley indoors) I ran kit setup except 27.5wt in rear with a green spring and a black roll bar on rear. Car was really nice to drive!
Howler
28-01-2013, 06:10 PM
On low grip polished floor and carpet track (batley indoors) I ran kit setup except 27.5wt in rear with a green spring and a black roll bar on rear. Car was really nice to drive!
The same as my setup on slippery floor.
bandit
09-02-2013, 01:39 PM
Where are you getting your springs from?
Tom Yardy's B44.2 set-up for Telford (outdoors) (http://www.cmldistribution.co.uk/product/AS9062/setups/b44_2_Tom%20Yardy_Telford_2013.pdf)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.