PDA

View Full Version : Short Course National & Buggies @ SHRCCC 14/04/13


Dudders
28-01-2013, 04:33 PM
We've been awarded another Short Course National meeting for 2013 :woot:

Diaries free for April 14th 2013.

Full details please see here: http://www.ukshortcourse.com/

Booking in open shortly!

Kelk
28-01-2013, 05:00 PM
I'll be up for that

Dudders
17-03-2013, 12:48 AM
So, few new Short Course Trucks are appearing now at Surrey and Hants!

Don't forget to pre book for the race meeting although you can turn up on the day :thumbsup:

Buggies also racing that day as a support class.

So, who's in???

Kelk
17-03-2013, 12:17 PM
All ready booked in :) even if my leg is now in plaster :(

Owhitehouse
17-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Your legs in plaster ? See if u where my height u would not of built up enough speed on the way down to do any damage !!!

Owhitehouse
17-03-2013, 02:47 PM
I'm in dudders ! Do I need the brca thing for that ?

Kelk
17-03-2013, 07:28 PM
I'm in dudders !

Cool :thumbsup:

TARTMAN
18-03-2013, 12:55 PM
I'm in dudders ! Do I need the brca thing for that ?

You must have a BRCA card to race now. 3 meetings at a new club then you have to get the licence. so yes, you must have a BRCA licence.

Owhitehouse
18-03-2013, 10:38 PM
You must have a BRCA card to race now. 3 meetings at a new club then you have to get the licence. so yes, you must have a BRCA licence.
Thank u fellow short one !!

TARTMAN
18-03-2013, 11:14 PM
your welcome oh yoda twin................:p

Dudders
19-03-2013, 12:08 AM
Olly,

http://www.brca.org/?q=areyouacurrentmember

Takes 5 mins and done via paypal :)

Owhitehouse
19-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Olly,

http://www.brca.org/?q=areyouacurrentmember

Takes 5 mins and done via paypal :)
All done do u want the number on Thursday? Was not sure if u needed to know it ?

Dudders
19-03-2013, 09:38 PM
Yup, let me know Thursday at race control!

MattPR8
05-04-2013, 01:06 PM
Now that the track is bigger (always a good thing) and there is less room inside the track area, willl we have the grassed field behind the rostrum for pitting as usual?

TARTMAN
05-04-2013, 10:21 PM
there will be ample room. As always.

dobber
08-04-2013, 12:24 PM
I'll be running my 2wd buggy in the support class :)

jlucas
10-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Anyone got a truck they want to lend me for this event

Kelk
10-04-2013, 11:32 PM
Anyone got a truck they want to lend me for this event

I'm afraid not dude but I was gonna ask a cheeky favour of getting you to take a look at mine and make any suggestions for tweaks to set up etc

I'll get a McD's in as payment!

Chris

Moss Models
11-04-2013, 07:48 AM
Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me if there will be a shop there selling SC stuff?

Also I see power is available (with an extension) but will this 100% be the case as I will be screwed if not! I was planning on pitting from the car.

Cheers

Dudders
11-04-2013, 07:49 AM
Apex Models will have a full shop, if you want anything odd let them know directly.

learnerdriver
12-04-2013, 09:48 AM
couple of questions regarding pitting for sunday ?
1. can we pit from the car park on sunday
2. can we get access to the pitting area sat afternoon to setup up a gazebo
thanks

Dudders
12-04-2013, 11:59 AM
couple of questions regarding pitting for sunday ?
1. can we pit from the car park on sunday
2. can we get access to the pitting area sat afternoon to setup up a gazebo
thanks


Hi

All details are here: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126551

In answer to above no and no. No access to track or pitting area until 8.00am.

Neil

learnerdriver
12-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Neil
thanks for info

is all the recent rain likely to affect our ability to park on the grass sun ?

Dudders
12-04-2013, 04:54 PM
I don't think so, we'll just all need to be sensible with our big wheels!

It will be evaluated Sunday morning, if there is a change, we'll deal with it but should be fine.

chuckie stella
13-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Sorry if been posted elsewhere!

Is the stadium heat going ahead tomorrow or not?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Smartalec
13-04-2013, 03:34 PM
Sorry if been posted elsewhere!

Is the stadium heat going ahead tomorrow or not?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Always good to have a Ben Drew up your sleeve eh? ;)

Dudders
13-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Hi Matt,

No, it's been cancelled.

Trucks only.

Neil

chuckie stella
13-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Dumb Trucks only

Ok, cheers mate

dobber
13-04-2013, 04:24 PM
And buggies as support class?

Just looking at the weather it's going to be 17C from 10am so should be ok :)

chuckie stella
13-04-2013, 04:32 PM
And buggies as support class?

Just looking at the weather it's going to be 17C from 10am so should be ok :)

That's why I wanted an excuse to come down and practice for regional at same time :cry:

Dudders
13-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Oh yea, buggy as well, as always guys!

Just no stadium trucks.... Normal proper trucks only...

Trucks n buggies only :woot:

Dudders
18-04-2013, 10:47 PM
Results now updated:

http://www.shrccc.co.uk/Results.html