PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 7th February 2013: Truck Night & Buggy's


Dudders
28-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Calling all truckers!

First meeting of every month is a 'try and bring your truck night'.

Of course normal buggies ala normal as well.

My SC10 is fixed and ready to whip you all again! Remember, 2wd is where it's at, 4wd is just cheating :D

Who's in?

Kelk
28-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Oh yes, oh yes I'm in. Gonna take some fettling me thinks as it'll be only the 2nd time I've run it. Won't matter though ;)

As for regualr thing, cool. I'm up for that - especially as I see SHRCCC is hosting the 1st round of the SCT National Series.

I presume I'm allowed to enter that too?

Dudders
28-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Yep!

racer11
03-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Just finished... :D

racer11
03-02-2013, 10:39 AM
yup im in, See you Thursday

Kelk
04-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Bit of a bump to get te truck night firmly in everyone's mind

Can't wait

Dudders
04-02-2013, 06:56 PM
Yup :thumbsup:

grobson1970
05-02-2013, 08:21 AM
Cant do this Thursday as my wife is working so i have to stay home & look after my boys

Gary :cry:

Dudders
05-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Cant do this Thursday as my wife is working so i have to stay home & look after my boys

Gary :cry:


Grrrrrr :mad::lol:

Dudders
06-02-2013, 11:17 PM
In need of an SC10 rear camber link and ball ends. Link is ok but need a long AE ball end.

RPM would do as we'll.

Can I use beg borrow tomorrow???

Cuboidnoise
06-02-2013, 11:32 PM
are normal buggies allowed or will i get crushed by larger sc trucks??:bored:

absolute alignment
07-02-2013, 09:06 AM
Short course boy will drive over your car even if he has his buggy out so don't worry about it. We are brining our buggys out to race so come along.

Dudders
07-02-2013, 11:29 AM
Buggy's will always be run, there's just a few of us with trucks who make an effort to get a heat on one a month. :thumbsup:

racer11
07-02-2013, 05:18 PM
unfortunately short course boys truck aint workin :thumbdown:so wont be racing sc tonight so guess im stuck with my buggy:thumbsup:

Dudders
08-02-2013, 08:48 AM
Big thanks to all who turned out last night in slippery conditions after some early evening drizzle. Awesome racing throughout the even and it was indeed a pleasure to run it for you.

More of the same next week :thumbsup: