PDA

View Full Version : RX for Futaba 4PL


cutting42
29-01-2013, 12:49 AM
Hiya

Are there any other (cheaper) rx's compatible with the Futaba 4PL S-FHSS radio system. I see the FASST system can use FrSky is their an equivalent for the S-FHSS or FHSS?

cutting42
30-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Is that a no then :D

The Doktor
30-01-2013, 06:30 PM
you could get original futaba for less than 30 quid.

http://www.rcmart.com/futaba-r2004gf-channel-24ghz-fhss-receiver-4yf4pl-p-33911.html?cPath=36_1028

http://www.rcmart.com/futaba-r2104gf-4channel-sfhss-fhss24ghz-receiver-p-32531.html?cPath=36_1028

http://www.rcmart.com/futaba-r204gfe-4channel-24ghz-sfhss-micro-receiver-p-35182.html?cPath=36_1028

shipping is about 3 quid for one reciever.

adon30
30-01-2013, 06:35 PM
Hiya

Are there any other (cheaper) rx's compatible with the Futaba 4PL S-FHSS radio system. I see the FASST system can use FrSky is their an equivalent for the S-FHSS or FHSS?

I know frsky do the faast compatiable receivers. Not sure about Fhss. If you can change the module in the transmitter you would be able to use the frsky own system.
Drop a message to Richard at t9hobbysport. He was very helpful when sorting my out. Website link here: http://www.t9hobbysport.com/default.asp?CatID=115

cutting42
31-01-2013, 02:54 PM
you could get original futaba for less than 30 quid.

http://www.rcmart.com/futaba-r2004gf-channel-24ghz-fhss-receiver-4yf4pl-p-33911.html?cPath=36_1028

http://www.rcmart.com/futaba-r2104gf-4channel-sfhss-fhss24ghz-receiver-p-32531.html?cPath=36_1028

http://www.rcmart.com/futaba-r204gfe-4channel-24ghz-sfhss-micro-receiver-p-35182.html?cPath=36_1028

shipping is about 3 quid for one reciever.

Yeah, that's where I got my last one from but got wacked for duty and Royal Mail collection fee of 12 quid which kind of wiped out the savings.

Thanks for the reply tho

cutting42
31-01-2013, 02:55 PM
I know frsky do the faast compatiable receivers. Not sure about Fhss. If you can change the module in the transmitter you would be able to use the frsky own system.
Drop a message to Richard at t9hobbysport. He was very helpful when sorting my out. Website link here: http://www.t9hobbysport.com/default.asp?CatID=115

Cant change the TX module int he 4PL unfortunately but thanks for the response.