View Full Version : Mini t help
gerbil
29-01-2013, 02:55 PM
Hi guys has anyone got a mini t
Could you measure the width of the front end with wheels on thanks
toddzellia
29-01-2013, 03:51 PM
From outside of boath tyres mine is 18cm or 7.1in.
Hope this helps :)
gerbil
29-01-2013, 04:08 PM
That great thankyou
Scouser
29-01-2013, 04:42 PM
You going to race micros again Kev?
gerbil
29-01-2013, 04:45 PM
Not at the moment mate I'm very tempted but can't really get the time
I'm toying with an idea i ve had
More something to mess around with while the wife's at work
Scouser
29-01-2013, 06:38 PM
I went to Southport on Sunday and I have got the bug again!!
Been mucking about with the TamTech but think I will get a 1:10 together for the summer. Get it sorted lad. :p
gerbil
29-01-2013, 07:56 PM
Baz still has his gear maybe at rip to southport may be on the cards in the summer though I ve turned into a tart lol
Scouser
29-01-2013, 09:48 PM
What do you mean 'turned'? :lol:
Get Robin Hood over aswell, haven't seen him for ages!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.