mikeyscott
29-01-2013, 10:38 PM
May I ask those drivers that haven't visited us for a while and maybe looking to come back in the next few months to email me their most up to date details:
Driver Name
Frequency
PT
Class
I'm having a tidy up on the club laptop and looking at removing drivers that haven't attended for the last 6 months.
To show how busy 2012 was I have 480 drivers in the database, so clearout coming!
So please don't be offended if you're no longer in the database when you attend.
Driver Name
Frequency
PT
Class
I'm having a tidy up on the club laptop and looking at removing drivers that haven't attended for the last 6 months.
To show how busy 2012 was I have 480 drivers in the database, so clearout coming!
So please don't be offended if you're no longer in the database when you attend.