View Full Version : Brca grading
paul whittock
29-01-2013, 11:12 PM
I'm sat here bored, something poped into my head...... Can anyone tell me how the gradeing system works ? How many points to get to move up the grades? F5 f4 f3 etc.? Cheers
Mr Eccleston
29-01-2013, 11:16 PM
http://www.brca.org/index.php?q=content/2013-rules/18573
Rule 21
paulc
29-01-2013, 11:18 PM
Take alook on the BRCA website it should be all on there www.brca.org (http://www.brca.org)
Chesty
30-01-2013, 01:09 PM
If you have different grades for each class (2 & 4wd) does that dictate what end of season finals you can compete in?
Looks like for 2013 I am F2 in 4wd but F5 in 2wd (only did a couple of 2wd regional rounds). So I'll have to do the Saturday at the F345s & the Sunday at the F2s... Is that right?
Mr Eccleston
30-01-2013, 01:29 PM
You only get 1 "f" grading, if you are f2 for 4wd and f5 for 4wd you will be a f2. The BRCA will send your regional rep the list (probably got them now) so you should check there first.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.