PDA

View Full Version : RACING SUNDAY 3RD FEB


martin so16
30-01-2013, 06:11 PM
after a great all day meeting last week whos comeing this sunday ? :D

RobW
30-01-2013, 06:52 PM
Hoping to come down until 11.30ish. Got a couple of things I want to try on the b44.1.

Starting to get very tempted by a K1 so need to persuade myself that there is more to come from the b44.1 before I give in.!!

Rob

martin so16
30-01-2013, 07:25 PM
Hoping to come down until 11.30ish. Got a couple of things I want to try on the b44.1.

Starting to get very tempted by a K1 so need to persuade myself that there is more to come from the b44.1 before I give in.!!

Rob

just give in rob lol

shaun m
30-01-2013, 09:12 PM
myself and paul b will be there ,depending on the weather :)

Bernie_W
30-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Is it just a practice meeting, or is it a club meeting?
As I would like to come and test my dex 410.

RobW
30-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Is it just a practice meeting, or is it a club meeting?
As I would like to come and test my dex 410.

Hi

It is a club meeting but there is always a bit of time for practice before the racing starts between about 08.30 to 09.30 and even the racing will be fairly relaxed. A few races will be the best test for your car:)

Rob

benl
30-01-2013, 09:46 PM
Hopefully be there Sunday still really need the practice!!

jamiekerr14
31-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Will be down-(Weather permitting)

Jonnyboy
31-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Hope to be there for the 1st run of the xb4

MrMagoo
01-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Hoping to be down... if I'm feeling up to it! New meds have knocked the .... out of me this week.

jamiekerr14
01-02-2013, 06:38 PM
Hope to be there for the 1st run of the xb4

Hey Buddy, here is my current setup for Torch as of last sunday.http://www.petitrc.com/setup/xray/setupxb4/XB4_JamieKerr_TorchWinterRd320130127.pdf

Its fairly near the stock (carpet) setup Minus diff oils and few small tweaks. Worked well on a damp track, It may be a bit aggressive- steering wise with full spikes. But depends how you like your car to be setup/handle.
Just incase you wanted to try it dont worry if not. I should be down sunday, so come over and say Hi-if you need a hand or got any questions about the car.

Anyway hope this helps a bit! you should love it! ;)

P.S. You got the upgrade kit fitted?

John C-If your down sunday can give you your PT back after racing, should have one sorted by next week.

Jonnyboy
01-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Hi Jamie thanks for your set up tips will try kit set to start with as you do so then I can see what changes I have to make yeah I have fitted the upgrade pack yeah I think I seen yours going round on Sunday,looked good I popped up with my nipper think you where pitting by or in a focus ??? Will pop over and say hi if I can make it

jamiekerr14
01-02-2013, 10:13 PM
No worries bud!

Car works well on the stock Carpet setup!

Yep I sure was! Hopefully see you sunday.

Jamie

jamiekerr14
02-02-2013, 02:36 PM
A long shot this, but anyone got an Orion or Gens ace saddle pack they want to sell tomorrow? After a 2nd pack.. for general use. Newer condition the better... don't worry if not. Just thought worth asking...

badger5
02-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Weather looking ok for tomorrow but I can't make it as will be working, could really do with the time with the K1 as well.

mikeyscott
02-02-2013, 03:40 PM
Shame Richard :(

Crazy L
03-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Thanks you guys for making my first meet of 2013 a good one. Except being blinking cold, had a good morning and managed a 12 lapper (woohoo) and had a giggle with the truck.

Now going through the pics I took with my new camera, though these will end up tagged up in the rc album on my facebook. they're not uber fantastic, but it's really the 1st time I've used it in "anger".

See you again soon.

shaun m
03-02-2013, 09:01 PM
Thanks you guys for making my first meet of 2013 a good one. Except being blinking cold, had a good morning and managed a 12 lapper (woohoo) and had a giggle with the truck.

Now going through the pics I took with my new camera, though these will end up tagged up in the rc album on my facebook. they're not uber fantastic, but it's really the 1st time I've used it in "anger".

See you again soon.
yeah as lionel said , a really good meeting , finally got my durango going better and also squezzed in a 12 lapper :woot: ( which made up for the last few weeks !!) also had a good /close race with lionel in the final , with plenty of fun argy bargy !! :p:)

mikeyscott
03-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Disappointing day for me, but a positive note, was seeing lots of new faces and helping them get going etc.

Bernie_W
03-02-2013, 10:22 PM
A big thanks to all for putting on a great days racing.

Was my first time racing at Torch and I really enjoyed it, apologies for getting in the way of you faster guys. It was my first time out with the Durango, it was a bit of a handful having no grip with the tires I had on. I normally race 1:8 which is a lot more forgiving.

Have ordered new tires changed setup slightly looking forward to the next time.

Hopefully get some better times.:):)

Bernie

Crazy L
04-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Finally got my Durango going better and squeezed in a 12 lapper also. Had a good /close race with Lionel in the final , with plenty of fun argy bargy !! :p:)

Absolutely mush, that was one of the best finals I've had for a while, not to mention one of the only finals for a while:lol:, shame we couldn't take it right to the line though, I folded like a cheap hooker bending down for a twenty:lol: