PDA

View Full Version : drill bit required


chrispattinson
01-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Does anyone have a 1.7mm drill bit they can take to racing this Sunday ?

Andyp
01-02-2013, 05:44 PM
I got this Chris

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s504/andypeao/43ADD5E4-E07C-4AF1-95C3-97E933B79C8F-7031-00000ADDAAD76416_zpsdbd1891b.jpg

Haha

if you have a maplin in sheilds they do a micro drill set for a few quid ideal for drilling pistons, although I'm not 100% sure they go up to 1.7, I think they stop @ 1.6 .... I haven't got mine to hand to check

Edit, it's does only go upto 1.6 .... http://www.maplin.co.uk/20-piece-miniature-drill-sets-11891

Shifta
01-02-2013, 06:12 PM
I've got a core rc piston drill set but not sure what size it goes upto though!
I'll have a look once the little one goes to bed..

N7ELA
01-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Does anyone have a 1.7mm drill bit they can take to racing this Sunday ?

Chris give yourself a hard firm slap!

chrispattinson
01-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Double post.

chrispattinson
01-02-2013, 09:34 PM
I've got a core rc piston drill set but not sure what size it goes upto though!
I'll have a look once the little one goes to bed..

I have that kit. Goes to 1.5mm
It's OK. I have 1.7 now. Thanks to raiding dad's tool box.