PDA

View Full Version : Club meeting - Sunday 3rd Feb - 1pm to 6pm


DianneH
02-02-2013, 08:32 AM
Club meeting on Sunday - arrive 1pm for track preparation - lots of help last week so got it done quickly - which was just as well with 55 drivers booking in.

Great meeting again so looking forward to a repeat of this.

I will print some forms for the Pairs meeting if you want to do entries on Sunday.

Hope to see you there
Dianne

Gibopel
02-02-2013, 02:22 PM
Hi there wondered if I could join you for racing back after a few years away so a little rusty Regards andy

Mike Parker
02-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Evening guys :)

Just a quick one to say that I'll be down at Whitcliffe tomorrow with the trackside shop, if anyone has any questions or needs something specific bringing for tomorrow, feel free to drop us a line :)

MikeP

charlie2
02-02-2013, 07:02 PM
yes mike can you please bring me a bottle of driving ability and a box of talent please.thanks adam.:woot:

Mike Parker
02-02-2013, 07:22 PM
I'll see what I can do buddy :thumbsup:

Just a quickie, if any of you guys haven't recieved the club shop form, feel free to come by & see me :)

Danny Harrison
02-02-2013, 09:22 PM
Evening guys :)

Just a quick one to say that I'll be down at Whitcliffe tomorrow with the trackside shop, if anyone has any questions or needs something specific bringing for tomorrow, feel free to drop us a line :)

MikeP

I need the front caster blocks for b44.1 My wheels get a wobble on when fully locked. Think thats what I need? Any idea?

Thanks Mike, Danny :blush:

DianneH
02-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Hi there wondered if I could join you for racing back after a few years away so a little rusty Regards andy

Everyone welcome - you can join many others that have returned after a few years - some of whom have brought their offspring with them!