PDA

View Full Version : 4WD


Nathan2000
02-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Guys i am thinking about getting a 4wd could you recommend any? + I am only getting one if the 4wd heat carrys on like it is. :lol:

Dandare
02-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Guys i am thinking about getting a 4wd could you recommend any? + I am only getting one if the 4wd heat carrys on like it is. :lol:

These are pretty good:

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/tamiya-bruiser/rc-car-categories/53/9900/990010&ChassisID=951

Nathan2000
02-02-2013, 06:46 PM
These are pretty good:

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/tamiya-bruiser/rc-car-categories/53/9900/990010&ChassisID=951

Thanks :lol:

Dufty07
02-02-2013, 08:02 PM
Depends how much u want to spend, best 4wd at the mo is Durango 4wd. Can pick them up for£150 in the for sale section. The old Kyosho lazer sp is what I use and is is bulletproof normally cost £70+ depending on condition. If you find a 4wd you like post link here and we will look at it 4 u.

Dufty07
02-02-2013, 08:04 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kyosho-Lazer-ZX5FS-ZX5-FS-Buggy-/181072856081?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item2a28c88411

Dufty07
02-02-2013, 08:05 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-10-4WD-Kyosho-Lazer-ZX-5-/321065235040?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item4ac0fab260

Dufty07
02-02-2013, 08:16 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Team-Durango-410-/130841858187?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item1e76c8508b

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Durango-410-dex410-/300855231805?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item460c5e853d

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200889177220?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120919&highlight=kyosho+lazer

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117465&highlight=kyosho+lazer

Nathan2000
03-02-2013, 12:57 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Team-Durango-410-/130841858187?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item1e76c8508b

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Durango-410-dex410-/300855231805?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item460c5e853d

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200889177220?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120919&highlight=kyosho+lazer

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117465&highlight=kyosho+lazerThanks carl for all the links! :lol:

jcb
03-02-2013, 01:59 PM
Depends on what you want to spend. Going new means you know what you your getting but ultimatly costs more.

If I were buying one I'd be looking for a Kyosho or Associated. Schumacher and Durango are good but seem to be need a bit more maintenance from what I know about or hear.

On a side note if might be worth checking what cars your current wheels and batteries will fit into so you don't have to double up on too many things.

racingdwarf
03-02-2013, 02:40 PM
I love my Kyosho:wub

but for sake of cost durango or B44 are good for the money and plentiful second hand

Nathan2000
03-02-2013, 03:30 PM
I love my Kyosho:wub

but for sake of cost durango or B44 are good for the money and plentiful second hand

Dad is now ordering me a B44.2 or something like that i know its a B44 :lol::lol::lol::lol:

jonesi
03-02-2013, 05:26 PM
Just ordered a B44.2 factory team for Nathan and just to keep the Ansmann theme going a X4TE for myself, all without getting out of my armchair!:)

Maxbashing
03-02-2013, 05:37 PM
So will they both be up and running by next Sunday?

jonesi
03-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Doubt it, have to get the en-suite finished to keep the bank manager happy (Donna):cry:

Dufty07
04-02-2013, 02:06 AM
Feel the pull of the DARK SIDE, soon you will be one of us......and your transformation will be complete....:D:D


4wd man's racin!!!

Nathan2000
04-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Feel the pull of the DARK SIDE, soon you will be one of us......and your transformation will be complete....:D:D


4wd man's racin!!!

Haha,Nope 2WD is still my main Car! :p:p

mtbd500
05-02-2013, 09:47 PM
That's good news Nathan,I just fitted big bore shocks and a bulldog shell to my b44.1 so it is now a b44.1.5, amazingly I raced it at kirkley on Sunday and matched the 21 laps I done with my touring car that won me the qualifying rounds, it Also survived 2 full speed cartwheels into the brick wall unscathed, I just hope it goes as well at NBC. I think you will be happy, I would say the b44 and durango dex410 are the best buggys out.