PDA

View Full Version : on road shell?


Scott_83
02-02-2013, 06:06 PM
What shell do you prefer. I quite like the subaru.

Is there a favourate.

Opinions please

sosidge
04-02-2013, 10:58 PM
Most popular shells are Protoform Mazdaspeed6 (less steering, perhaps better suited to indoors) and LTC-R (more steering, perhaps better suited to outdoors). The HB Subaru Type C is a great looking shell and is popular but I'm not sure how the balance compares to the Protoforms.

Personally I run Blitz bodies, I have the XFR on the car at the moment but plan to try the new TSX (which should have more steering) when the outdoor season starts. The nice thing about Blitz shells is that they are a lot less prone to cracking compared to the Protoforms. They are a bit cheaper too.

Lee24h
05-02-2013, 09:45 AM
protoform standard mazda 6 one of the original protoform shells but out living the stratus because it just works

Azza_M
06-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Protoform Mazadspeed 6 indoors on carpet
Protoform LTCR / Mazdaspeed 6 outdoors on asphalt, depending on how aggressive you need :)

qatmix
06-02-2013, 01:55 PM
I like the blitz WRX shells. The LTC-R is also good but its really delicate if you race indoors the front just smashes away.

Lee24h
06-02-2013, 09:08 PM
I like the blitz WRX shells. The LTC-R is also good but its really delicate if you race indoors the front just smashes away.

agreed i find with the ltc r
once the lower grill cracks its new shell time again

furball85
07-02-2013, 02:37 AM
blitz volt looks quite nice as well