PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone change my username to my real name?


Danny Harrison
02-02-2013, 11:38 PM
As title, wish i'd used my real name now I'm getting to know people in the hobby. Anyone know if it can be done?

Thanks, Danny

Mrs oOple
02-02-2013, 11:51 PM
Hi Danny,
Let me know how you'd like your name to appear and I can change this for you,
Best Regards,
Vicky

Danny Harrison
03-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Hi Danny,
Let me know how you'd like your name to appear and I can change this for you,
Best Regards,
Vicky

Thanks, either Danny or Daniel Harrison would be great. Thanks.

Mrs oOple
03-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Sorted :)

Gareth Jones
04-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Any chance you can change mine as well to "Gareth Jones" ??

Thanks
Gareth

Danny Harrison
05-02-2013, 12:34 AM
Thank you

Mrs oOple
05-02-2013, 12:52 AM
Sorted :)

Gareth Jones
05-02-2013, 01:01 PM
Sorted :)

Thanks Mrs oOple!

Nigel
29-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Hey there, I hate to bump an old thread but I would hate to make the exact same thread.

I was wondering if it would be possible to get my username changed to my first name? (Nigel)

Thanks so much,

Nigel.

jimmy
30-05-2013, 02:45 PM
Hi Nigel, I can do this for you provided there isn't already a Nigel.

jimmy
30-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Almost forgot to say..... done!

Nigel
30-05-2013, 07:46 PM
Thanks so much Jimmy :thumbsup:

Col
30-05-2013, 07:59 PM
Nigel - I missed what your username was... If you have a trader feedback thread can you find it and send me the link so I can change the name in that as well.

Thanks buddy

Bernie_W
30-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Would be great if you could change mine too.

From
Dewdrop
too
Bernie_W
or
Bernard_W

Nigel
31-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Nigel - I missed what your username was... If you have a trader feedback thread can you find it and send me the link so I can change the name in that as well.

Thanks buddy

Thanks for checking on that. Although currently I don't have any feedback so no worries!

Cheers,
Nigel.

Pierce O'Connor
04-08-2013, 01:10 AM
Hi,
is there any chance you can change mine to
Atomic_Pierce
Or
Pierce O'Connor

Thanks:thumbsup:

Steven Forster
04-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Hi,

Can I have my name user name changed to...

Steven Forster

Thank You :thumbsup:

badattitude
14-10-2013, 02:22 AM
can you please change my user name to badattitude? As you can see I misspelled it when I created my account. Note I wanted to use a d not a t.

Adam F
22-03-2014, 10:26 AM
Any chance my user name could be changed to Adam F?

Cheers

Adam

Col
29-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Belated...
Dewdrop changed to Bernie_W
nadboy1000 changed to Pierce O'Connor
Dexter24 changed to Steven Forster
x313 changed to Adam F