View Full Version : Moving NBC venue
Shaun_TLR
03-02-2013, 01:09 PM
Dave, how much have we got in the kitty? This could be a fun venue .......
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300853940364?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
racingdwarf
03-02-2013, 02:35 PM
LOL saw that in the news, I think we can do it, I think its offers arround 2.5 million, so a small membership increase to say £125,000 each, then we should be able to keep race fees low, about £500 a meeting :lol: who's up for it??
jonesi
03-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Put me down for two!!!!
Shaun_TLR
03-02-2013, 06:04 PM
LOL saw that in the news, I think we can do it, I think its offers arround 2.5 million, so a small membership increase to say £125,000 each, then we should be able to keep race fees low, about £500 a meeting :lol: who's up for it??
Student loan can prob only stretch to 1 share and a pack of oreos.....
Dufty07
04-02-2013, 01:57 AM
im in, put it on my tab dave.....ill pay you next time:D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.