View Full Version : PT upgrades
Jamie B4
03-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Chaps what is the opinions for the upgraded PT systems,
I have 2 AMB red PT's do these need to be upgraded so that they will work on any national tracks or updated club systems
tony12795
03-02-2013, 10:51 PM
http://www.bbksoftware.com/
Transponder section
Get the Harry PTs with a trade in on your AMBs
K-Brewer
03-02-2013, 11:07 PM
I'm o ly recently new to RC racing but will I have to exchange this for one that works on RC4?
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=amb+transponder&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=8uwOUYjRKKG60QWGx4HoCg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=356#i=24
peetbee
03-02-2013, 11:11 PM
In a nutshell:
Original AMB red PT works on all decoders
Harry works on all decoders
Purcy only works on RC4 decoders
MRT currently works on all decoders except RC4
So if you have the first one you are ok :)
zippy - can't seem to get your link to work
K-Brewer
03-02-2013, 11:15 PM
In a nutshell:
Original AMB red PT works on all decoders
Harry works on all decoders
Purcy only works on RC4 decoders
MRT currently works on all decoders except RC4
So if you have the first one you are ok :)
zippy - can't seem to get your link to work
I think I have the first one
mikeyscott
03-02-2013, 11:17 PM
No need to do anything then
tony12795
04-02-2013, 08:42 AM
Yeah, Jamie, you dont need to do anything. The reson I am changing mine is my Original AMB PT is broken and the MRT's dont work with the new system, which Silverstone are running soon.
T
In a nutshell:
Original AMB red PT works on all decoders
Harry works on all decoders
Purcy only works on RC4 decoders
MRT currently works on all decoders except RC4
So if you have the first one you are ok :)
zippy - can't seem to get your link to work
Does the Percy have any advantage over the Harry then?
mark christopher
04-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Yes you can have multi bugs with same number
tony12795
04-02-2013, 12:15 PM
I think the Percy will not work with the new decoders......
AMB and Harrys will work with both the old and new decoders.
Its all on the bbksoftware web site
peetbee
04-02-2013, 12:35 PM
I think the Percy will not work with the new decoders......
It's the old decoders that the Percy won't work with Tony
tony12795
04-02-2013, 01:15 PM
yeah sorry
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.