View Full Version : New lap counting equipment
chrispattinson
03-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Just to summarise
New lap counting equipment should be in for 17th Feb.
That is new laptop and new rc4.
All types of AMB transponder will work.
MRT transponders are not guaranteed to work (and probably won't)
Club handouts will still be available.
New style Harry transponders will be available for loan or to buy.
Samson
03-02-2013, 11:33 PM
Looking forward to getting one of these... Roll on the 17th
Shifta
08-02-2013, 11:43 PM
The new equipment has arrived along with the Harry's PT's which people ordered last week :thumbsup:
Trade in
Pack x1
Barry x2
Dexter x1
Corky x1
Buy
Keith x1
Dexter x1
Phil x1
Barry x1
Can you make sure I get your Trade PT's before we leave on Sunday please as I need to get them in the post on Monday
See You All Sunday
Steven Forster
09-02-2013, 03:49 PM
The new equipment has arrived along with the Harry's PT's which people ordered last week :thumbsup:
Trade in
Pack x1
Barry x2
Dexter x1
Corky x1
Buy
Keith x1
Dexter x1
Phil x1
Barry x1
Can you make sure I get your Trade PT's before we leave on Sunday please as I need to get them in the post on Monday
See You All Sunday
Cheers Jeff :thumbsup:
chris68nufc
09-02-2013, 04:00 PM
Everybody in their Sunday best mind.....with all the new gear that we have!!!!
slipdigby
13-02-2013, 06:50 PM
I'm reading about all this compatibility lark with transponders.
I go to Tynemet and benfield on and off dependant on my shifts. I have an mrt ptx transponder.
If I can future proof it with a part ex with one which will still work with the gear at Tynemet and benfield I may be interested depending on price?
Is this a club only thing where members are trading their mrt ptx's for future proof brand new ones ? (Harry? Red ones?) or would it be open to me if I could visit in time?
Andyp
13-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Without going into too much detail if you trade your MRT in for a Harry you will be up to date and fully compatible with all clubs, whether they have new or old system
Shifta
13-02-2013, 08:44 PM
I'm reading about all this compatibility lark with transponders.
I go to Tynemet and benfield on and off dependant on my shifts. I have an mrt ptx transponder.
If I can future proof it with a part ex with one which will still work with the gear at Tynemet and benfield I may be interested depending on price?
Is this a club only thing where members are trading their mrt ptx's for future proof brand new ones ? (Harry? Red ones?) or would it be open to me if I could visit in time?
If you want to trade in for a Harry's we can do that for you if you come to seaham either this Sunday or the Sunday after and give us £40 and your mrt..
The club bought 10 Harry's to use as handouts if needed at regionals etc.. We have sold a couple to people who hadn't ordered one so I am willing to take trade ins or sell some if anyone wants them over the next couple of weeks. Then I'll place another order to replace what has been sold.
£74 new or £40 trade in
slipdigby
14-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Cheers for this.
I will do some more reading up and pop down either this or next Sunday if its worthwhile me upgrading.
Check out your club too..:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.