PDA

View Full Version : oOple Name Decals - are BACK


jimmy
04-02-2013, 08:48 PM
http://www.oople.com/decals/design1560.jpg (http://www.oople.com/decals/)
We've been doing name decals for almost 10 years - after a while away from them, now it's kicked off again, for real. This is the first name decal design 'design1' - more will be added soon. Printed, laminated and contour cut.
For now, we've just set up a simple page where you can order as many different name decals as you want, specifying what you want on there / whether you need a specific size - Then add the postage to your desired country and you can even stick in an A5 oOple sticker sheet to your cart if you want :)

http://www.oople.com/decals/


oOple can also provide large volume decal orders to shops / teams etc, along with logo design - get in contact to discuss what you need and we can work from there.

Dazzler
04-02-2013, 08:56 PM
I've sent my order in... :thumbsup:

jimmy
04-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Congrats Dazzler - you're officially the first! I've done these for guys in Australia and Denmark/Germany/Norway - but all by word of mouth.

Dazzler
04-02-2013, 09:08 PM
I'm sure that only means one thing... I've beat the rush! Which, of course is good all round :thumbsup:

P.s. site works slick, PayPal payment all worked without any hiccups...

Rich D
04-02-2013, 09:10 PM
I'm in - order sent :thumbsup:

Martin Wallace
04-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Mines is in to jimmy, look forward to these babys.:thumbsup:

James
04-02-2013, 09:33 PM
I've ordered some too, incase I forget who I am.

Origineelreclamebord
04-02-2013, 09:46 PM
Awesome! Are the green oOple decals in stock again? Because if they are I'm definetely making an order :woot:

phil c
04-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Order done :thumbsup:

StevenBest
04-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Mine ordered!:thumbsup:

jimmy
04-02-2013, 09:52 PM
Awesome! Are the green oOple decals in stock again? Because if they are I'm definetely making an order :woot:

We'll be offering the green ones - and available as name decals printed on clear if desired - but due to some work on the house, that printer is out of bounds (it would get dusty!) but should be up and running in a couple of weeks :)

Steveb640
04-02-2013, 10:21 PM
Mine ordered too!
:thumbsup:

Dudders
04-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Ordered!

philmk
04-02-2013, 10:34 PM
Order in... Cheers Jimmy

benl
04-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Order sent, can't wait proper excited!

Col
04-02-2013, 11:42 PM
I'm beginning to think my "exclusive" oOple stickers (that I've had and been using for 4 years) aren't going to be exclusive any more!

ollie
05-02-2013, 01:25 AM
order in,

cheers:thumbsup::thumbsup:

lsalvador
05-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Hi, you have Portuguese flag?

Thanks.

mariobrito
05-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Same question here :)

Portuguese Flag ?? :lol:

jimmy
05-02-2013, 01:40 PM
No problem - I can do any flag! The Portugese flag is quite complex right where the fold in my current design is, but I'm sure it'll be OK.

lsalvador
05-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Done :)

Portuguese Flag :D

Aire valley
05-02-2013, 08:43 PM
Just what I have always wanted !! :lol: Thanks Jimmy.. order placed..

jimmy
05-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Just to let everyone know I've already printed quite a few orders and am working through more now. Sorry there is no easy way to confirm that I've got / am working on your order but rest assured paypal doesn't lie and if it's there, it'll be done!.

There are a couple of people who've not added postage costs - I need to contact them really but if you're reading this and didn't add postage to wherever it's destined to go, then please get in touch :)

paulc
05-02-2013, 08:57 PM
I've ordered some too, incase I forget who I am.

:lol:

davey_43
06-02-2013, 01:31 PM
PM'D you jimmy on here about the sticker design :)

pete68
06-02-2013, 05:00 PM
canadian flag is it available and the postage fees!!

stevemardave
06-02-2013, 08:50 PM
orders sent and paid :thumbsup:

Mrs oOple
06-02-2013, 11:17 PM
If you don't see your flag on the decal page, fear not - Jimmy'll design one.
Postage fee's are £3.50 to Canada.

Welshy40
07-02-2013, 06:47 AM
Jimmy,

Can you do a dragon next to my name, which will be Welshy40? Any idea what it will look like?

OneKiwi
07-02-2013, 08:02 AM
Q time
With it being 16mm high is that the top to bottom of the contour line or T-B of the text/colour etc

Also can I make up the oople sticker sheet from these and not the ones that are on the A5

http://www.oople.com/decals.html

Im thinking you could get more on the page and thinking about different colours

franki
07-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Order sent and paid ;-)

Mrs oOple
07-02-2013, 04:00 PM
If you have specific size requirements you can specify this on the request form.

The standard size stickers and other colours will be added to the page hopefully before too long, we just don't have any available at the moment.

mariobrito
08-02-2013, 12:12 PM
Payment by paypal done :)

Cosworth
08-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Ordered :-)

jimmy
08-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Q time
With it being 16mm high is that the top to bottom of the contour line or T-B of the text/colour etc

Also can I make up the oople sticker sheet from these and not the ones that are on the A5

http://www.oople.com/decals.html

Im thinking you could get more on the page and thinking about different colours

As vicky said really - I can print on clear with white, chrome etc etc - but these sticker sheets in particular are screen printed and can't be changed. We will offer more stuff soon. One printer is out of action due to dust - when the work is completed then it'll be fired up again :)

jimmy
08-02-2013, 10:36 PM
Hi guys, just to show you - this is how (unless asked otherwise) I cope with a long or a short name and make them roughly the same size.

http://www.oople.com/decals/namestickerexample1.jpg


Here's what a decal looks like on a car - yes, I did nick your decal mate! But I did you a couple extra anyway :thumbsup:

http://www.oople.com/decals/namestickerexample2.jpg

I find my decals to be very re-stickable. If you change shells then as long as everything is clean you should be able to pick the decal off and re-stick it well. This is what I've found anyway. I stuck on this decal wonky (above) but took it off and put it back on a little better. And I can do that again and again.

dhann42
08-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Jimmy you are the man

Gavin Collingwood
09-02-2013, 12:08 AM
I've order some of these earlier this week how long will they be?
Regards
Gav

jimmy
09-02-2013, 12:16 AM
Hi mate, yours will be sent out tomorrow - it's been very hard this week because of the horrificly slow internet I get from Virgin Media - I'm now tethered to my mobile phone so can finally work.
Looking up your address when it takes 5 mins to load a page - wow, what a pain in the ass! Thank goodness for phones, I just wish I had thought to tether earlier.
I had a bad headache all day I think because of the stress of this internet - and it went a couple of minutes after I started tethering to my phone. It's so much faster!

Anyway, yes, should hopefully be with you Monday!

There are a couple of orders I've not yet done either because I've not done the artwork for it (like a flag) or because I screwed it up and didn't realise until I'd cut them out to send. Don't worry though, that was just Rich Coates ;)

Gavin Collingwood
10-02-2013, 11:47 PM
Thanks jimmy much appreciated :-)

s smith
11-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Any news on mine mate cheers Ben smith

jimmy
11-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Erm Erm... one second mate.
Just checked and you should have got them today - if not then royal mail sucks :thumbdown: They were sent on Saturday first class so should be there tomorrow if not today. Let me know!

philmk
11-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Hi Jimmy,

Just checking ya got my order ok?

Cheers

Phil Rance

jimmy
11-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Hi mate - yes, should have been there today - again, I assume the post office are incapable (Went to the main post office in town and went inside to post) so it'll probably turn up tomorrow.
All the best, Jimmy


Has anyone got their decals today? overseas orders will take a little longer to arrive but I'd have thought these would be quick.

Rich D
11-02-2013, 08:56 PM
not yet buddy, have you had a chance to look at the other job i emailed you about yet ?

jimmy
11-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Not yet mate, will look at that as soon as I can. There's a couple of orders of name decals that despite being ordered early I've somehow missed either because I had to email to clarify the details or some other random reason like I'm stupid.

Rich D
11-02-2013, 09:19 PM
Not yet mate, will look at that as soon as I can. There's a couple of orders of name decals that despite being ordered early I've somehow missed either because I had to email to clarify the details or some other random reason like I'm stupid.


Get a bigger white board. When you say "as soon as i can" it sends a shiver of fear down my spine ;)

I`ll leave it with you then :)

ceejay21
11-02-2013, 09:42 PM
decals ordered with a sheet of awesome looking Oople ones. cheers Jimmy :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

benl
11-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Hi Jimmy,
Just seen your Previous post with some previews of the stickers
That's my name at the top of the sheet and it looks awesome
Thanks massively appreciated!!
Cant wait to get them now :thumbsup:

Martin Wallace
12-02-2013, 12:24 AM
Not recieved mine as yet :(.

StevenBest
12-02-2013, 12:30 PM
Mine es here! Thanks Jimmy, there awesome! :woot::thumbsup:

Andrew Twigger
12-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Not got mine yet either :(

jo90
12-02-2013, 12:39 PM
Jimmy, did you get my email with the name logo on it at all ? Not had a reply as yet via email or on here :(

Realise your busy, so just let me know if you at least got the email :)

Ta

jimmy
12-02-2013, 12:53 PM
Mine es here! Thanks Jimmy, there awesome! :woot::thumbsup:

Winner!!!!!!

minimini
12-02-2013, 01:01 PM
how about Japan flag ??

minimini
12-02-2013, 01:20 PM
order placed. :)

Thanks Jimmy

jimmy
12-02-2013, 01:20 PM
how about Japan flag ??

No problem - I just completed the Portugese flag - which was a tricky one but looks good.

mariobrito
12-02-2013, 01:37 PM
No problem - I just completed the Portugese flag - which was a tricky one but looks good.


Wonderful ! :woot: - Could you please send the design proof I asked ? I can't wait to see it !

Thank you very much ! :)

s smith
12-02-2013, 02:22 PM
Came today cheers made my little boy happy

jimmy
12-02-2013, 02:28 PM
Wonderful ! :woot: - Could you please send the design proof I asked ? I can't wait to see it !

Thank you very much ! :)


Sent! :)

Please let me know if the flag is OK - it was awkward to recreate in a cartoony manner but hopefully it'll pass the tests :woot:

rapidrubberwill
12-02-2013, 02:50 PM
got mine today many thanks they look ace

mariobrito
12-02-2013, 03:26 PM
It's perfect ! :D

I have to show it here :

jimmy
12-02-2013, 03:52 PM
order placed. :)

Thanks Jimmy

Hi mate, you overpaid shipping so I will refund that - you only have to pay shipping once for any amount of decals. :woot:

jimmy
12-02-2013, 03:53 PM
It's perfect ! :D

I have to show it here :


Thanks mate - they aren't finished so they'll look even better in the flesh! :)

Lonestar
12-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Order placed - looking forward to it!

Cheers :)

Paul

cutting42
12-02-2013, 04:24 PM
Arrived today and are looking ace, many thanks.

benl
12-02-2013, 05:51 PM
Got mine today!!
Great Job
Thanks Jimmy:thumbsup:

Aire valley
12-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Mine arrived today and are great....best name decals I've ever had... Will be ordering more..... Thanks Jimmy..:thumbsup:

Dazzler
12-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Mine have arrived too, and look just how I expected..

Cheers, Should keep me going for some time now..

stevemardave
12-02-2013, 07:03 PM
got mine today great job :thumbsup: i just need to choose which style to use the oople logo or flag:eh?: lol

thanks jimmy

steve davis

robstanway
12-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Mine turned up today as well..

Thanks jimmy.

Rob

jo90
13-02-2013, 08:02 AM
Jimmy, did you get my email ?

Ta

StevenBest
13-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Winner!!!!!!
What do i win????:woot::D

Andrew Twigger
13-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Got mine today, they look EPIC! Thanks Jimmy.:drool:

If the next batch can have fluro colours I will be lost for words. :wub

jimmy
13-02-2013, 01:00 PM
Hiya boss, unfortunately I'm not doing fluro colours at the moment due to costs and time but I may well look into it. I can probably do fairly simple stuff like black on fluro yellow vinyl, but the flouro inks are a lot of cash and the printer needs flushing out etc. But I will have a think - I think it would be nice to offer.

lsalvador
15-02-2013, 10:40 AM
It's perfect ! :D

I have to show it here :

:woot::woot::woot:

now expected to be sent :D

empee9ine
15-02-2013, 04:16 PM
Got mine, top quality - thanks

mariobrito
15-02-2013, 05:19 PM
:woot::woot::woot:

now expected to be sent :D


Salvador,

Which design did You choose ?

It's going to be a must if we meet at the track :woot:

losichris
15-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Paypal sent for mine
Cant wait !! :woot:

imull
15-02-2013, 07:35 PM
Ordered mine too, hope the NZ flag doesn't cause an issue ;)

Si Coe
15-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Mine still haven't arrived and I ordered on the first day :(

jimmy
15-02-2013, 09:39 PM
Sorry Si - I'm not sure why I didn't do them right away, did I ask you to clarify the design or something? I have them here and they'll be sent out tomorrow boss. Sorry about that! :blush:

ollie
15-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Got mine,

Thanks Jimmy

henningw
15-02-2013, 09:52 PM
when are they going out:drool:

jimmy
15-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Hi Henning - yours will go out tomorrow all being well also - I've a few that got screwed up on the cutter and only just noticed - so there will be a couple of days delay I'm afraid on a few peoples decals until I've had chance to re-print, laminate and cut them.

jimmy
15-02-2013, 10:09 PM
These are my favourite - for eyeball paul crawford!

http://www.oople.com/decals/ebpexample.jpg

You can see the way the artwork is constructed in the bottom shot.

Si Coe
15-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Sorry Si - I'm not sure why I didn't do them right away, did I ask you to clarify the design or something? I have them here and they'll be sent out tomorrow boss. Sorry about that! :blush:
Cheers Jimmy - Not a problem as no racing this weekend anyway :(

Yeah, you asked for clarification or rather you realised that you should have labelled the buggy logos better :p

Click
16-02-2013, 02:10 AM
Just sent mine :thumbsup:

Kevin

henningw
16-02-2013, 02:10 PM
cannot wait,like a child :p

henningw
16-02-2013, 04:10 PM
looks awesome that eye...

paulc
16-02-2013, 08:09 PM
These are my favourite - for eyeball paul crawford!

http://www.oople.com/decals/ebpexample.jpg

You can see the way the artwork is constructed in the bottom shot.

:thumbsup:

imull
18-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Got mine today, complete with NZ flag :wub

Thanks a million, they look awesome :drool:

jimmy
19-02-2013, 12:39 AM
No worries mate - I aim for 100% satisfaction. :woot:

Rayzerp
19-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Just got mine....look great, very happy!!
Thanks Jimmy :thumbsup:

lsalvador
19-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Jimmy,

Received, it's amazing:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.


Thank you

ceejay21
19-02-2013, 09:52 PM
have you posted mine yet Jimmy? Can't wait to get them :D

henningw
19-02-2013, 10:02 PM
whoop,got mine,looks awsome,weeee :lol:

jimmy
19-02-2013, 10:07 PM
Posting all the ones I've got tomorrow - there are a couple I'm waiting to hear back about (no idea which ethiopian flag you need boss!) but I will chase these up asap.

ceejay21
19-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Sweet! Thanks for working so hard on them.

mistkerl
20-02-2013, 07:39 AM
They look f**king awesome!
Ordered three Decals a few minutes ago.

jimmy
20-02-2013, 07:48 AM
Thanks mate!
Yes I don't like to do crap stuff and I never used a solvent printer until I could find one that was outstanding quality. I honestly think they're the best name decals I've seen, I wouldn't bother if they weren't.

Because they're laminated they should stand up to a bit of abuse, nitro fuel etc.
I'm working on other stuff (slowly) like chassis sheets and more designs - just got a bit of freelance work to do before I can update the designs tho.

mariobrito
20-02-2013, 12:31 PM
Jimmy,

I've already received mine and they are super !

Very happy with the quality ! Thanks ! :lol:

ElJefe
20-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Payment sent for decals

jimmy
20-02-2013, 01:21 PM
Hi mate many thanks - I probably won't get time to design until Monday now as I've got a big race weekend coming up among other stuff. But they'll be worth the wait :)

lsalvador
20-02-2013, 01:59 PM
Hi Jimmy, i send you a PM.

Thanks :)

Rich D
20-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Cheers Jimmy got mine and they are spot on now bro.

Andrew Twigger
20-02-2013, 06:04 PM
Cheers Jimmy got mine and they are spot on now bro.

They look mint mate. :drool:

bigt
20-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Ethiopian flag the lion of Judah jimmy bit like the one on the left ta

Mr Satchell
20-02-2013, 06:37 PM
My orders are in. Excited

gazhillAE
21-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Is this where you want the photos jimmy!?

jimmy
21-02-2013, 01:08 PM
Yeah! hit me up!:woot:

losichris
21-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Mine came today, well happy.
Speedy service :)

AfroP
21-02-2013, 04:29 PM
if i want a sheet of fisters decals and a sheet of oople decals is it £1 postage to UK for both or £1 each?

TARTMAN
21-02-2013, 06:15 PM
looks great IMHO, Gainsy does great work...

Does this count in the competition? lol..........:blush:

quarter throttle
21-02-2013, 06:36 PM
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/62129_10200390641198050_2083893057_n.jpgWell Dad's only just built the RB6, so i decided to try some of these babies out on the one colour retro design shell, they look awesome! :p Not exactly a competition winning photo, but it does show you how great the stickers look!

gaffer
21-02-2013, 11:45 PM
Cheers Jimmy, well chuffed with mine.

Gaffer.

jimmy
22-02-2013, 12:13 AM
if i want a sheet of fisters decals and a sheet of oople decals is it £1 postage to UK for both or £1 each?
Flat rate boss - one charge for anything and everything (postage wise, lol)

lsalvador
22-02-2013, 11:32 AM
Hi Jimmy

Is possible send the JPG from my decal's ?

Thanks.

lsalvador
22-02-2013, 02:40 PM
http://www.meteotomar.info/partilha/Luis%20Salvador_peq.gif

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

RobChalmers
22-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Awesomeness
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-zrx-nPS5Xbc/USeU3r7m0SI/AAAAAAAAAFM/B4ji_SZHTWs/s674/Edited+-+DSCF3669.JPG
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-fIeSRY7NHfE/USeWOylIlEI/AAAAAAAAAFY/Rhv-E7SvlFQ/s441/photo.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-4ocpwjrZHwk/USeU0ga_6zI/AAAAAAAAAE8/j6-fAFn8nNQ/s588/DSCF3672.JPG

Better pics coming sooon - just too excited at the moment :D

franki
22-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Would u be able to do me some with Argentinian flag ???

philmk
22-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Cheers Jimmy,

Look great....

Phil

minty
23-02-2013, 10:12 AM
order sent! :D

lsalvador
24-02-2013, 12:12 PM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12046239/PicsArt_1361707737785.jpg

Dex 410 V3

jimmy
25-02-2013, 01:15 PM
Would u be able to do me some with Argentinian flag ???

Hi mate, yes - no problem!

Lonestar
25-02-2013, 01:43 PM
... and they look ace :thumbsup:

thanks!
Paul

Sprenger
28-02-2013, 10:56 AM
Here are my Cars with OOPLE on it.

djmcnz
28-02-2013, 02:40 PM
These look awesome, order and payment sent!

bigt
28-02-2013, 05:06 PM
still nothing here jimmy any news on mine been a few weeks now ta

Dave Dodd
02-03-2013, 12:24 PM
here's mine :thumbsup:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/644250_10200855906783344_744868654_n.jpg

minty
02-03-2013, 01:36 PM
mine have arrived! i get a pic up when i get my shell back from the painters :D

discothesnake
02-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Got mine today. Look great!

Cheers Jimmy!

Dave

ElJefe
02-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Received mine this morning thanks

OneKiwi
03-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Jimmy any news on mine with the V2 symbol and the extra name?

minimini
04-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Superb stickers !!

Thanks Jimmy :D

lcpvcce
04-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Superb stickers !!

Thanks Jimmy :D

Wow........What nice signature ...............:wub

DanB4
04-03-2013, 04:24 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/SDRCC/20130303_081421_zps1ed05d76.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/SDRCC/20130303_080908_zps64ca71a4.jpg

lsalvador
04-03-2013, 05:22 PM
New Picture.

http://www.meteotomar.info/partilha/dex_410_v3.jpg

Mr Satchell
04-03-2013, 06:46 PM
Hi jimmy. Any news on mine yet.

schu84
04-03-2013, 09:11 PM
Hi jimmy any news on my order ?

jimmy
05-03-2013, 10:59 AM
Hi guys, I've not looked at the speadsheet to see if yours have been done and sent but if you've not got them then probably not - I think it's best I extend my little competition deadline to Sunday the 17th March because I am going away to Austria on thursday and will hopefully have time to catch up on name decals but if not, it'll be Tuesday next week.
Sorry for the delay guys. it'll be worth it I hope!

mistkerl
05-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Hi Jimmy,

did you already send my order? Nothing arrived yet.

thx
Jens

jimmy
05-03-2013, 11:44 AM
Hi Jens - I just looked and they were sent on the 1st March - I would expected them to arrive around now, but please give it a few days just in case, our postal system is quite lazy (not us, I mean Royal Mail) :lol:

Let me know if they arrive safely.

gasjogi
06-03-2013, 06:40 AM
My new Cat K4x4: :)

http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/12/21/68/33/cat_4x11.jpg

bigt
06-03-2013, 11:24 AM
hi jimmy is they in the post yet I ordered on the 12th Feb

Mr Satchell
06-03-2013, 05:50 PM
Received mine. Thanks jimmy there great.

Gibopel
06-03-2013, 06:43 PM
Got mine thank you perfect top work :thumbsup:

Mrs oOple
06-03-2013, 07:46 PM
hi jimmy is they in the post yet I ordered on the 12th Feb

Thanks for your message. Jimmy has been working on your design but there was a delay with it being a custom image and waiting for confirmation of which design you were after. They'll be completed and sent out before long,
Thanks for your patience.

Col
06-03-2013, 08:01 PM
My new Cat K4x4: :)

http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/12/21/68/33/cat_4x11.jpg

Nobody else need bother posting.

If it were up to me the Cat K4x4 would win a lifetime supply of name stickers!

Disclaimer: It isn't upto me, so please keep posting...

gazhillAE
06-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Nobody else need bother posting.

If it were up to me the Cat K4x4 would win a lifetime supply of name stickers!

Disclaimer: It isn't upto me, so please keep posting...

Cheating!
He's photoshopped it and not put it on a real cat! :thumbdown:

imull
07-03-2013, 09:22 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i220/imull2001/IMG_0031_zpsfb207bbe.jpg

Here's mine, complete with NZ flag :thumbsup::woot:

mistkerl
08-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Got mine yesterday Jimmy. So nice :). Took a while because the Postal Code was not correct. Finally i got them. Pics coming this weekend. :thumbsup:

Pedros20
09-03-2013, 02:31 PM
Mine came last week, really pleased with them, so heres a picture

http://i467.photobucket.com/albums/rr33/pedros20/004-4_zpsd47b8131.jpg

ulrich
09-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Here is Jesper Rasmussens Schumacher K1 with oOple name sticker and an special designed scary Skull sticker.
Note the DHI Cup event oOple sticker on the side pods.

TryHard
12-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Really can't go wrong with a bit of 80's Cartoonage! Cheers Jimmy :thumbsup:

gasjogi
16-03-2013, 01:13 PM
My "real" Asso B44.1 :)

http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/12/21/68/33/asso_b10.jpg

DJ's Dad
16-03-2013, 06:49 PM
But they're all there.......

:thumbsup:

Nigel.

lsalvador
17-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Hi, Who won best picture ?:)

schu84
18-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Hi Jimmy any news on my decals as i have not got them yet !

Mrs oOple
18-03-2013, 07:03 PM
Hiya, your decals should be on their way later this week - sorry for the delay, there has been an error in the design and productivity department!
Thanks :)
Vicky

djmcnz
18-03-2013, 09:06 PM
Arrived and awesome, thank you! :drool: :thumbsup:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10492238/Radio%20Control/TRF511/oOpleDecals01%20%28800%29.JPG

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10492238/Radio%20Control/TRF511/oOpleDecals02%20%28800%29.JPG

Mrs oOple
28-03-2013, 07:10 PM
My "real" Asso B44.1 :)

http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/12/21/68/33/asso_b10.jpg

Peter has to be the winner, mainly because of his name, the photoshopped cat photo, and additionally the back-up monster-shell photo.

Well done :) Thanks to everyone for posting photos, and for the positive feedback so far. More sticker orders will be sent out asap but please allow for the bank holiday weekend delay.

Peter I'll send out a prize tshirt to you - what size would you like?

Thanks everyone,
Vicky

jimmy
28-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Vicky, you forgot to mention the lens flare!

gasjogi
30-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Peter has to be the winner, mainly because of his name, the photoshopped cat photo, and additionally the back-up monster-shell photo.

Well done :) Thanks to everyone for posting photos, and for the positive feedback so far. More sticker orders will be sent out asap but please allow for the bank holiday weekend delay.

Peter I'll send out a prize tshirt to you - what size would you like?

Thanks everyone,
Vicky

Wow cool!! I am really happy that I won the prize! :woot: The tshirt should be XL.

I am a big fan of oOple and the name stickers are great!

Best regards,
Peter

PaulRotheram
30-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Can I have some please, Sir ;)

schu84
05-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Hi Jimmy any news on my decals as i still not got them !
As i put my order on the 18th feb !

Mrs oOple
05-04-2013, 07:59 PM
I sent a lot of stickers out yesterday, first class. I just checked the royal mail website to find out whether their definition of first class has changed, but it still reckons next day. Perhaps they're catching up with an easter backlog - hopefully there will be lots of sticker deliveries tomorrow :)
Thanks to everyone for being patient whilst we try to do far too much at once :)

jimmy
05-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Yep a LOT went out yesterday - should be there today but royal snail is crap. Sorry :(

OneKiwi
05-04-2013, 09:02 PM
Mine turned up this week many thanks Jimmy they look great

bigt
10-04-2013, 01:00 PM
mine still not arrived :bored:

Squid71
19-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Still not received my order yet either. Ordered on 27th march. Am I being to eager? :confused:

bigt
19-04-2013, 09:36 PM
god knows he's no answered the couple a pm's ive sent either i ordered on the 12th feb
startin to think he just can't be arsed i asked for a lion of judah flag but theres plenty a them on google image so can't be that difficult surely

WaWa
25-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Good day, I placed my order on the 28th of March and they haven't turned up here in the states either. Any idea when I may see them?

WaWa

Bman
25-04-2013, 04:11 PM
I've sent about 3-4 emails over the last two months waiting for proofs. Never heard back, maybe he's out of business.....:confused:

Danny Harrison
25-04-2013, 05:18 PM
My "real" Asso B44.1 :)

http://i77.servimg.com/u/f77/12/21/68/33/asso_b10.jpg

haha, I am so sticking a 'your wife' decal on this car if I ever see it at a race meeting!

Danny Harrison
25-04-2013, 05:21 PM
From what I can tell, Jimmy is a very busy man, and likely gets more pm's than I get spam emails on all my accounts combined! I wouldn't worry yourselves, they will come for sure :thumbsup:

Mrs oOple
28-04-2013, 04:28 PM
WaWa - yours will be sent in the shipping order we send out this week, so hopefully will be with you soon :) Sorry for the delay - been a busy month with races every weekend and reports to write - lots to do in oOple towers.

Bman - which proofs are you waiting for? PM me with details if you wish, again sorry for the delay

Razer
28-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Just ordered mine. Hopefully the Norwegian letter Ø won't make your heads explode:P

bigt
01-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Mine arrived today :) cluckin ace they is too !!

gazhillAE
01-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Can I have some please, Sir ;)

No
:p

Bman
03-05-2013, 10:14 AM
Bman - which proofs are you waiting for? PM me with details if you wish, again sorry for the delay


Pm sent, Thank you!

Lolo-J
05-07-2013, 10:59 PM
just ordered mine.
I left my e-mail with the design specs, and I guess you must have my address via paypal...? let me know if you miss anything.
thanks
Laurent

j.d.roost
06-07-2013, 04:51 AM
Ordered..
Hope you can do a USA flag.;)
Thanks...they look great.

qatmix
30-07-2013, 05:13 PM
ordered, looking forward to these :)

Conrad
13-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Whats the turnaround time on these typically, I sent in an order on the 29th July and havent had anything through the post or email reply since.

gainsy
13-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Whats the turnaround time on these typically, I sent in an order on the 29th July and havent had anything through the post or email reply since.

If you drop Vicky (mrs oOple) a pm im sure she will sort them out for you

NeilD
13-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Whats the turnaround time on these typically, I sent in an order on the 29th July and havent had anything through the post or email reply since.

I got mine within 3 weeks. Jimmy is a busy man but he will come up with the goods.

j.d.roost
16-08-2013, 02:46 AM
Whats the turnaround time on these typically, I sent in an order on the 29th July and havent had anything through the post or email reply since.

Same boat.
Ordered mine on the 5th of July and have not received them..
No tracking number sent to my Paypal yet. Sent a pm weeks ago and have not gotten one back. I am in the states so I expected a delay for sure (just not this long). It's not a big deal as it was not a lot of $$....but I would guess an update would be cool...;)

blade
25-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Got my name decals today they look great thank you to jimmy and vicky

Martin Wallace
18-11-2013, 09:50 PM
has anyone orderd oople name decals recently, i orderd mine some time ago and paid. pm,d jimmy after nothing arriving and said he had some personal problems, but would sort it out.

left it a while again and pm,d him a while ago but no reply and still no decals arrived, anyone in the same boat.

cheers.

Mrs oOple
19-11-2013, 05:48 PM
Hiya Martin,
I'm sorry for your delay - I am not sure where your order disappeared to, Jimmy is working on some more orders at the moment and I will make sure yours are in there. Sorry about that, thanks for your patience.

jimmy
19-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Hi guys - sorry. My health hasn't been fantastic most of this year and in the past month I've had flu (after having the flu jab!) and had some hospital and doctor stuff to deal with.
I'm now feeling relatively pretty damn good and working through my orders. I'm so sorry I've not informed people but when I mention health issues some people are a bit rude about it and think I'm making it up. Well just one so far :)

Please email me if you've got concerns - I'm happy to refund anyone and those that have had to wait I will include some treats.

I want people to be 100% satisfied and I can only say sorry for my lack of response or slow orders. I can't begin to describe what it's been like. It's very upsetting for me to let people down. But as I said, after a second steroid injection last Thursday I'm now feeling the best I've felt for many months and can finally concentrate.

I hope this explains things.

AfroP
19-11-2013, 07:47 PM
second steroid injection

dude. steroids is bad mmmkay they will shrivel up the jewels and make em look like sun dried tomato's :lol:

jimmy
19-11-2013, 08:12 PM
I don't think anyone would notice the difference :cry: haha.

scoyle
20-11-2013, 10:09 PM
Glad to hear you are feeling better mate, will stop harassing you for at least a day or two! Look after yourself, no rush on them.

Stephen