PDA

View Full Version : Orange spektrum Rx 's?


MHeadling
04-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Seen these orange spektrum compatible Rx on eBay, anyone tried one out??

discothesnake
04-02-2013, 10:00 PM
Hi Mark, I have one as a spare but never used it but my friend has a few and he says they are spot on. Can't grumble for £14!!

Dave

Col
04-02-2013, 10:06 PM
I have 4 of them in various heli's paired to a dx6i. All have performed faultlessly

mark christopher
04-02-2013, 10:14 PM
They only work on ds2? though

lordnikon
04-02-2013, 10:25 PM
Running two - perform perfectly, decent range and no problems. Thats with a DX3C DSM2 tx.

MHeadling
05-02-2013, 07:35 AM
Cheers for the info chaps, I'll get one on order :thumbsup:

OneKiwi
05-02-2013, 08:57 AM
There is another one available that looks more like the original
Here's mine can you spot whats different?

$8 from here (http://www.targethobby.com/spectrum-dx3r-sr3100-surface-receiver-dsm2-for-rc-car-rc-boat-p-4162169.html)
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/simonandhanna/20130204_130230.jpg

Ema
05-02-2013, 09:17 AM
There is another one available that looks more like the original
Here's mine can you spot whats different?

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/simonandhanna/20130204_130230.jpg

Sure ;) !!! CH1 usually is STR not BTR :woot: .

vrooom
05-02-2013, 09:20 AM
I have 2. £6 from hobbyking. never had any trouble, work better than orginal.doesnt require power cap as orange rx has them built in. (uf220 10v capactior)