PDA

View Full Version : Racing Sunday 10th of February !!!


Steven Forster
05-02-2013, 01:56 AM
Racing on as usual, doors open 6pm - 10pm !!! ;)

With all the new people turning up to race it might be an idea to either use an extra platform for the rostrum as it was getting a bit cramped on there "OR" run more heats with less people in.......what do you all think ???

Also pre booking in with the class your running will help speed things up also !!! :D

Race Fee's !!!

Just an idea but does anybody object to paying before the start of each of the first heats to make things more easy ???

See you all there :thumbsup:

beasty boys motorsport
05-02-2013, 08:48 AM
i'll be there, 4wd for me :)

SCHUMACHER 'B' TEAM

RichieZXR
05-02-2013, 10:23 AM
Nathan and I both there, both 4wd

kwik_uk
05-02-2013, 01:57 PM
Mark Skeldon - 2WD :)

chrispattinson
05-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Chris Pattinson -> 4wd please.

I think pay before you race is a good idea.

FrogPrince82
05-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Jamie Taylor - 2wd :thumbsup:

scott
05-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Davo 2wd
Tyler 2wd
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd
Jimbo 2wd
Ryan 2wd
Chris 2wd
Geoff 2wd
Kayleigh 2wd

more heats ( 6 races per heat )

Samson
05-02-2013, 09:50 PM
I'll be there... 2WD :)

Samson
05-02-2013, 09:53 PM
I'll be there... 2WD

Samson
05-02-2013, 09:55 PM
I'll be there... 2WD :)

nobby
05-02-2013, 10:44 PM
i'll be there chris clarke 2wd

chrispattinson
06-02-2013, 01:01 PM
There are 2 new lads have been in touch, coming with Ansmann cars, X4TE 4wd and a mad monkey. Does anyone have any old minispikes to fit on these cars? or does anyone know what kind of drive these cars have?
Is it the same as a Kyosho hex?
Can I bring some associated rears and fronts for the mad monkey .. will they fit?

Andyp
06-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Ansmann x4 are the same as kyosho hex, I'm not 100% but I think the mad monkey is the kyosho type hex also, although I think you can buy a conversion to run AE 2wd wheels but chances are it will have hexes?

I think I will be there Sunday, I will see what I have but I have had some big acetone dips lately so I wouldn't like to say I had some


@ dexter ... I think I will do 2wd if you want to book me in please....

corkyjohnson75
06-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Al be there . 2wd !!!

mr emily
06-02-2013, 08:07 PM
mad monkey is 12mm hex, kyosho, front and rear

livimojo
07-02-2013, 08:56 AM
Me and Jason should be there sunday 2wd - try to get some more guys to come from teeside too. possibly another couple.

Steven Forster
07-02-2013, 11:41 AM
I'll be there... 2WD :)

Sam Watt ???

Me and Jason should be there sunday 2wd - try to get some more guys to come from teeside too. possibly another couple.

Martin Oliver and Jason Young ???

cheers :)

Steven Forster
07-02-2013, 11:47 AM
Well ive got 22 booked in already for racing on sunday, so should be another good night :thumbsup:

currently got

20 x 2wd

2 x 4wd

and still may have a few more club members to book in yet ;)

RichieZXR
07-02-2013, 12:17 PM
There is at least four 4wd's I think ;)

Steven Forster
07-02-2013, 12:34 PM
There is at least four 4wd's I think ;)

Yeah im trying to keep the driving ability balance right, so we mix the classes up to make the racing fair for everybody ;)

Danny Harrison
07-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Getting busy up there eh :) might have to have a return visit with the b44

Steven Forster
07-02-2013, 01:21 PM
Getting busy up there eh :) might have to have a return visit with the b44

everybody welcome ;)

:thumbsup:

mr emily
07-02-2013, 05:44 PM
I'll be there this week!!

dpackster1980
07-02-2013, 06:11 PM
2wd for me, I hope a certain person remembers to book me in!

AfroP
07-02-2013, 07:04 PM
2wd for me as well

Shifta
07-02-2013, 09:21 PM
I think I'll do 2wd this week..

For any one who ordered a transponder I'll have them on Sunday, trade in's £40, buy outright £74..

chrispattinson
08-02-2013, 09:32 AM
@ Dex -> I'll do 2wd instead please.
Should we just have one big class of racing instead of 4wd and 2wd, is there really that much of a difference in pace?

kwik_uk
08-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Mike Pemberton - 2WD - 924031

Steven Forster
08-02-2013, 12:10 PM
I think I'll do 2wd this week..

For any one who ordered a transponder I'll have them on Sunday, trade in's £40, buy outright £74..

not showing your pt number :confused:

@ Dex -> I'll do 2wd instead please.
Should we just have one big class of racing instead of 4wd and 2wd, is there really that much of a difference in pace?

sorted ;)

Mike Pemberton - 2WD - 924031

ive got 9240237 for pt number ???

cmgreen
08-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Chris green 4wd

RichieZXR
08-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Steven, can you put two PT's (buy outright) to one side for Nathan and me, I will bring the funds to the meeting ;)

Cheers

Richie

Samson
08-02-2013, 10:40 PM
I think I'll do 2wd this week..

For any one who ordered a transponder I'll have them on Sunday, trade in's £40, buy outright £74..



£74 it is :thumbsup:

Steven Forster
09-02-2013, 05:23 PM
As some people may have already seen on another thread, we've received the new Harry Transponders and Decoder so there may be a few of us turning up earlier so we can set the track up and test the decoder and loop !!!

Im not sure exactly when the jazz band finish, its either 5pm or 5:30pm but im gonna get there for around 5pm if anybody else wants to come earlier ???

See you all tomorrow :thumbsup:

kwik_uk
09-02-2013, 05:53 PM
not showing your pt number :confused:



sorted ;)



ive got 9240237 for pt number ???

I'd stick with the one you've got then. Mike read it out to me from memory :confused:

chris68nufc
09-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Chris green 4wd
Free for new members 1st time

K-Brewer
09-02-2013, 09:19 PM
I'd like to come down an race 2moro, it'll b 4wd tho,what tyres do people run?

AfroP
09-02-2013, 09:34 PM
I'd like to come down an race 2moro, it'll b 4wd tho,what tyres do people run?

Yellow schuey mini spikes all round

K-Brewer
09-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Also what time does everyone get there for?

AfroP
09-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Also what time does everyone get there for?

Doors open at 18:00. Track building shortly there after and racing to start hopefully for 19:00
But you'll have to bear with us tomorrow as we have new timing equipment to sort out

K-Brewer
09-02-2013, 10:10 PM
No worries, hopefully gimme a chance to talk to the guys about some set ups

DAVO
10-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Well be there for 17.30

mr emily
10-02-2013, 04:51 PM
not gonna make it tonight!!

DAVO
11-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Another great night loads there and really enjoyed the track
Thanks

Steven Forster
11-02-2013, 12:13 AM
Still turned out to be a good night despite the teething problems we had setting up the new RC4 Decoder and getting the loop to work :thumbsup:

nobby
11-02-2013, 01:10 AM
Really enjoyed racing tonight.
Some really great close fair racing.
Racing at chadderton next week so see you all in two weeks.

chrispattinson
11-02-2013, 08:08 AM
Great nights racing,

Here is a review and some pics from the night, and a video of both the A and B finals


http://ne-rc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/neam-racing-at-seaham.html

AfroP
11-02-2013, 08:32 AM
really enjoyed the track last night and eventually did all right in the final after a nightmare in the heats.

looking forward to next week

some great pictures there Chris you even managed to make my bad paint job and somewhat stretch shell look half decent

richie.
11-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Pleased to see you got up and running, was hoping to watch a few heats but time got the better of me:( thanks to Paul for sorting me out with some bits for his old b44, ill definitely have a look down when I get the buggy put together!

DAVO
11-02-2013, 05:26 PM
Great nights racing,

Here is a review and some pics from the night, and a video of both the A and B finals


http://ne-rc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/neam-racing-at-seaham.html

Great report of the night

DAVO
11-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Great nights racing,

Here is a review and some pics from the night, and a video of both the A and B finals


http://ne-rc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/neam-racing-at-seaham.html

Great report of the night:thumbsup:

Steven Forster
11-02-2013, 05:55 PM
Great report of the night

Great report of the night:thumbsup:

Was that good you posted twice.....ha ha ;) :D

kwik_uk
11-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Great night, loved the extra grip with the 3rd roll of carpet :thumbsup:

Shame my skill level is so low I couldn't take advantage of it :lol:

Steven Forster
11-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Great nights racing,

Here is a review and some pics from the night, and a video of both the A and B finals


http://ne-rc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/neam-racing-at-seaham.html

Cheers for the review and photo's chris, just had a look top job :thumbsup:

Chequered Flag Racing
12-02-2013, 11:52 AM
I had my video out also

No fancy reports though :p

First one is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZW0akQYdcY&list=UUm-XAi6oRBjgjJVYTW1iQ5A&index=3

RichieZXR
12-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Sucked for me and Nathan....his speedo went doollalee tap, so he ran my dex which he enjoyed.... I got one lap with my car but felt so bad about his car so just handed the tranny back to him and went back to the pit area.

Got the thing home, ripped the radio out and put mine in paired up with my tranny... Reset the speedo and it worked perfectly... Also sorted his diffs which are nice now. Got a programming card to set his speedo for future (so you don't have to rely on beeps to set it) Nathan has instructions to save up for an SP Revention speedo so is doing jobs for everyone at the moment ! I didn't get to see him driving but he was asking for a quicker motor in the combo once he has saved up (cocky kid !)


Bloody typical though innit ! Thanks for the help from Barry and Chris yet again !

Maybe next week we will both last to a final and get some snap shots tee hee