FrogPrince82
05-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Hi Everyone,
I've seen some stunning looking wire braiding from RudeBits in carbon effect :drool:
What I don't know is what is needed to install it :eh?:
Can I simply slip/stretch it over the top of the existing wiring and plugs etc or am I going to have to take the plugs off everything (e.g. Receiver, Servo too) to get it all on?
I ask because if it slips/stretches over I'm ok, but not really confident in my skills enough to start removing and replacing receiver and servo plugs :cry:
Thanks in advance for the help :)
I've seen some stunning looking wire braiding from RudeBits in carbon effect :drool:
What I don't know is what is needed to install it :eh?:
Can I simply slip/stretch it over the top of the existing wiring and plugs etc or am I going to have to take the plugs off everything (e.g. Receiver, Servo too) to get it all on?
I ask because if it slips/stretches over I'm ok, but not really confident in my skills enough to start removing and replacing receiver and servo plugs :cry:
Thanks in advance for the help :)