View Full Version : sunday 10th feb
racingdwarf
05-02-2013, 11:54 PM
We are due to race this sunday:thumbsup: the weather at the min is looking a little dodgy with heavy rain overnight then light snow showers possible from midday onwards, but it's only Tuesday, things can change by the weekend.
I hope to try a different race program on sunday if we get a decent number of people
I hope it's dry as I have a new toy to play with
Dandare
06-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Ooo, another toy, something for the regionals maybe...
I won't be around Sunday unfortunately Dave, attending a mate's surprise b/day bash. Was thinking of surprising him by not turning up but thought better of it :lol:
Sounds like we may have a good summer with all these new toys (4wd...) :thumbsup:
racingdwarf
07-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Nasty, wether now looking dreadful for sunday:bored:
New toy:thumbsup:
Maxbashing
08-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Well I won't be there this weekend but then having looked at the weather I am less disapointed than I was a couple of days ago..
For those who brave it I hope you manage to get some racing in and have a cracking day.
Nice work Mr Evans why 2wd though??
racingdwarf
08-02-2013, 09:42 AM
simples mate, had to be losi;),I could build this truck with stuff I have and have a really good truck. But if I went for the scte 4wd I would have to run 550 size motor and speedo to match to have a good quality setup most look to run the tekin esc and motor,thats close to another 300quid:woot:, I only want to have a bit of fun with somthing a little more quality than the rtr blitz:thumbsup:
yer, you may not miss much this sunday, at the min I am starting to think we may have to give it a miss, ground looks bad enough this morning, and the weather forcast is far worse for sunday:cry:
Shaun_TLR
08-02-2013, 10:02 AM
I won't be there unfortunately. Hopefully another month abd things will be on the turn. Students don't have time to go home and clean muddy cars!
Maxbashing
08-02-2013, 01:16 PM
simples mate, had to be losi;),I could build this truck with stuff I have and have a really good truck. But if I went for the scte 4wd I would have to run 550 size motor and speedo to match to have a good quality setup most look to run the tekin esc and motor,thats close to another 300quid:woot:, I only want to have a bit of fun with somthing a little more quality than the rtr blitz:thumbsup:
yer, you may not miss much this sunday, at the min I am starting to think we may have to give it a miss, ground looks bad enough this morning, and the weather forcast is far worse for sunday:cry:
These are all very valid reasons Mr Evans. I can see a race between the 22t and this..Although you might be restricted to 50% throttle..
Nathan2000
08-02-2013, 05:29 PM
we will be there if it happens! :)
Shaun_TLR
08-02-2013, 06:22 PM
These are all very valid reasons Mr Evans. I can see a race between the 22t and this..Although you might be restricted to 50% throttle..
ahem.......... x2 22T if you please :)
mtbd500
08-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Dave...
What with the absentees and the weather forecast how about postponing for a week? What do you guys think?
racingdwarf
08-02-2013, 06:45 PM
I'm happy to do that, altho Unless I'm mistaken stotfold is on, in that case myself, jcb, dan, carl & simon will be away racing there as it's a prebooked thing:blush:.
mtbd500
08-02-2013, 07:37 PM
So stotfold is on the 17th? . I Think we can run a ghetto meeting/ bash in your absence if everyone is happy? Might have brightened up a bit by then.
SimonW
09-02-2013, 07:12 AM
Myself and Carl will most likely be at Coastal this w-end as it looks to be escaping the snow. Anybody up for it? you can see my new toy :)
racingdwarf
09-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Right, the weather is looking a lot better tmro with snow rain later in the day, so I think at the min it looks like we can have a go:thumbsup:
Nathan2000
09-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Right, the weather is looking a lot better tmro with snow rain later in the day, so I think at the min it looks like we can have a go:thumbsup:
Woooooaaaaaahhhhh! :)
I am not about this weekend, and the 17th is Stotfold as Dave has mentioned
ShaunieT
09-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Get in :thumbsup:
We will be down as soon as we can,
Now prepping buggies,the boys will be
well chuffed
racingdwarf
09-02-2013, 11:35 PM
good stuff shauine:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.