PDA

View Full Version : Brushed motor and esc query?


Bigbainy
07-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Ok, I have a an lrp Ai runner plus reverse esc it's rated at 75 amp with a 15 turn limit and a reedy radon 30,000 rpm motor whith is 18 turn my question is would this combo work in a 1/10 4x4 buggy? Any help would be appreciated I'm new to the hobby and have already cooked a brushless esc in my blaze!!

sosidge
07-02-2013, 10:41 PM
Ok, I have a an lrp Ai runner plus reverse esc it's rated at 75 amp with a 15 turn limit and a reedy radon 30,000 rpm motor whith is 18 turn my question is would this combo work in a 1/10 4x4 buggy? Any help would be appreciated I'm new to the hobby and have already cooked a brushless esc in my blaze!!

It should work. If you've already cooked a motor, check the transmission is rolling freely, and that you are gearing it according to the manufacturers recommendation.

Bigbainy
07-02-2013, 11:02 PM
I say it's cooked, it was a cheep ezrun 35amp copy called suxfly? It still powers up but can't calibrate it gonna just spend the cash and buy a real one! Thanks for the advice :)