PDA

View Full Version : Ko esprit 3 2.4


Wassy
07-02-2013, 09:46 PM
Hello All,

I am having some trouble the pairing of my Ko and my speedo. I have just set my car up after buying a new one. All work at first no worries, they it just stopped, the no steering and throttle, the light on the receiver has gone dim. But it appears to be intermittent, because if I turn it all off and try some times it comes back. I have changed the receiver and re paired on both a few times but keeps happening. Has anybody got any thoughts? Speedo, servo?

Thanks

Allan1875
07-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Someone will correct me if i'm wrong but as i'm having the same problem, it seems to be down to the fact the KO 2.4 module sucks.

Wassy
07-02-2013, 10:24 PM
You maybe right

I have had it for a few years now thinking about it. Might be on its way out :cry: