PDA

View Full Version : Sat 16th Feb - Truck Challenge


farmboy
10-02-2013, 08:24 PM
It's a regular Club Night on Saturday 16th Feb so let's try something different - if anyone has a short course truck, why not bring it along? A straw poll at last Saturday's race night showed a handful of drivers who were keen to take part in a short course "challenge". Let's see how many we can muster; 2wd or 4wd, it doesn't matter. It's about trying something different and having fun!

Anyone got a banjo they can play as we drive round?

Moss Models
12-02-2013, 11:34 AM
I now have 3 trucks ready to go so I reckon we have 6. More would be better!

It's going to be carnage!:)

Gray01
12-02-2013, 12:42 PM
I now have 3 trucks ready to go so I reckon we have 6. More would be better!

It's going to be carnage!:)

Carnage you say? Sounds like that would suit my style of driving...

G

farmboy
12-02-2013, 02:46 PM
Splendid.