View Full Version : M27 CLOSED 10th MARCH
eyeayen
11-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Just a warning to those of you who use the M27 to access TORCH.
It will be closed on Sunday 10th March. There will be a diversion in place.
http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10210084.Motorway_to_close/
Crazy L
11-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Thanks Mister, I'll go over the hill instead.
mikeyscott
11-02-2013, 07:59 PM
A number of us will be heading for Silverstone for the 4WD Mid South regional
MrMagoo
14-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Mikey, It thought you were about to suggest a number of us would be heading over the hill... :woot:
eyeayen
09-03-2013, 12:05 AM
BUMP...
Just to remind people in case they've forgotten...
badger5
09-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Looks like the roads around Eastleigh are going to be pretty damn busy tomorrow then.
Kosmickid
09-03-2013, 09:46 PM
I'm coming from London AFAIK I should be ok getting to Torch, just the journey back will be a mare?
shaun m
09-03-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm coming from London AFAIK I should be ok getting to Torch, just the journey back will be a mare?
you should be fine mate ... :thumbsup:
hotrodchris
10-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Just said on the news that it is not opening till 5.30am Monday!
mikeyscott
10-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Just said on the news that it is not opening till 5.30am Monday!
Oh FFS as I work in Eastleigh :(
badger5
10-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Do you have a very early start in the morning then Mikey?
hotrodchris
10-03-2013, 07:33 PM
Mikey i'm normally going through there just after 6am so hopefully they get it open in time!
mikeyscott
10-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Do you have a very early start in the morning then Mikey?
Nope, just Eastleigh is a bloody nightmare even on the better days. Up near B&Q HQ
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.