PDA

View Full Version : Racing Sunday 17th of February !!!


Steven Forster
11-02-2013, 07:04 PM
Racing will be on as usual this sunday doors open 6pm-10pm !!!

Any club members new/old wanting to update any info like.........

BRCA No# ..........(needed to race)

New Amb/MyLaps Transponder number's...........(MRT's wont work now)

Also

Pre Booking in is very helpful to get racing started ASAP !!! ;)

See you all there :thumbsup:

chrispattinson
11-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Chris Pattinson -> 2WD

3 rolls of carpet :thumbsup:

dpackster1980
11-02-2013, 09:51 PM
2wd for me, saving the 4wd for Worksop. :thumbsup:

N7ELA
12-02-2013, 02:31 AM
MRT's won't work? You sure? I'm not coming then if you're not going to count me laps.

RichieZXR
12-02-2013, 07:02 AM
Richie Harrison 4WD (I might even run my lazer !)
TP:7752604
Nathan Harrison 4WD
TP:7319846

chrispattinson
12-02-2013, 06:20 PM
MRT's won't work? You sure? I'm not coming then if you're not going to count me laps.

We have plenty handouts and loaner pts for you to use, all of your laps will be counted.

Red 007
12-02-2013, 11:32 PM
Popped in last Sunday for an hour, my son keen to join would be really grateful if he could be made welcome, his name is Ross & may bring his friend Lewis along. Any help or advice would be gratefully appreciated.




Racing will be on as usual this sunday doors open 6pm-10pm !!!

Any club members new/old wanting to update any info like.........

BRCA No# ..........(needed to race)

New Amb/MyLaps Transponder number's...........(MRT's wont work now)

Also

Pre Booking in is very helpful to get racing started ASAP !!! ;)

See you all there :thumbsup:

AfroP
12-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Popped in last Sunday for an hour, my son keen to join would be really grateful if he could be made welcome, his name is Ross & may bring his friend Lewis along. Any help or advice would be gratefully appreciated.

always happy to have new people and always happy to help

Samson
13-02-2013, 02:20 AM
2WD for me please :)

scott
13-02-2013, 08:21 AM
Davo 2wd
Tyler 2wd
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd
Jimbo 2wd
Ryan 2wd
Chris 2wd
Geoff 2wd
Kayleigh 2wd

beasty boys motorsport
13-02-2013, 08:55 AM
im at work :thumbdown:

kwik_uk
13-02-2013, 12:15 PM
Mark Skeldon - 2WD

Shifta
13-02-2013, 12:28 PM
Chris Pattinson -> 2WD

3 rolls of carpet :thumbsup:

I'll bring a touring car then :thumbdown::thumbdown:

RichieZXR
13-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Was going to say three carpets I might try foam tyres har har har.... It's all good ;)

Steven Forster
14-02-2013, 10:37 PM
Looks like we up for another good turnout with a few people asking about racing at the club so may get over 30 people racing this sunday after having 26 people racing last week and still a few people missing ;)

We also may have a new laptop to aswell for more lap timing :D

See you all there :thumbsup:

FrogPrince82
15-02-2013, 06:19 AM
Jamie - 2wd

3 rolls of carpet again would be fun too :woot:

chris68nufc
15-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Forget the carpet you bunch of fairies......get the polished floor out.....man up!!!

dpackster1980
15-02-2013, 08:58 PM
MRT's won't work? You sure? I'm not coming then if you're not going to count me laps.

Stop being tight money bags and trade your old ones in. :woot:

Steven Forster
16-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Anybody else want to book in ;)

Cheers :)

corkyjohnson75
16-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Anybody else want to book in ;)

Cheers :)

Me dude 2wd

Shifta
16-02-2013, 12:04 PM
2wd please :thumbsup:

N7ELA
17-02-2013, 12:06 AM
Can't make it this week. Anybody wanna buy a laptop...?

chrispattinson
17-02-2013, 07:41 AM
I'll pick the laptop up.
With quite a few new commers potentially attending. If anyone has old lipo they no longer use or need, or slower motors they no longer use, it might be worth bringing them along. Also the lads with the ansmann cars should be here this week, so if anyone has compatible wheels with written tyres, it might help. I have are wheels, don't know if I have the parts to make them work on ansmann cars though.
Looking forward to trying my new car tonight.

FrogPrince82
17-02-2013, 08:25 AM
As I plan to do the regionals I will need a new BRCA approved Lipo, so am willing to sell off my 2 Voltz lipos to fund the replacement, if there is anyone just wanting some stick Lipos that are only around 6 months old for club running or to get started.

AfroP
17-02-2013, 09:17 AM
I'll pick the laptop up.
With quite a few new commers potentially attending. If anyone has old lipo they no longer use or need, or slower motors they no longer use, it might be worth bringing them along. Also the lads with the ansmann cars should be here this week, so if anyone has compatible wheels with written tyres, it might help. I have are wheels, don't know if I have the parts to make them work on ansmann cars though.
Looking forward to trying my new car tonight.

Another new car????
Would this be the team SVR? Or something even newer?

chrispattinson
17-02-2013, 11:28 AM
Haha .... SVR and something ....,........ Older.

corkyjohnson75
17-02-2013, 12:56 PM
3 rolls of carpet tonight chris. It's better for the new lads coz it's a struggle on the floor anyways. Can we get in for 5.30 anybody ?

AfroP
17-02-2013, 01:30 PM
I know its short notice, but could any body give me a lift back to Washington after racing tonight?

chrispattinson
17-02-2013, 01:47 PM
Hi Paul, I can take you home no problem.
One more for 2wd
David Snee ...... Apparently.

AfroP
17-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Hi Paul, I can take you home no problem.
One more for 2wd
David Snee ...... Apparently.

Awesome thanks chris

Steven Forster
17-02-2013, 04:27 PM
As I plan to do the regionals I will need a new BRCA approved Lipo, so am willing to sell off my 2 Voltz lipos to fund the replacement, if there is anyone just wanting some stick Lipos that are only around 6 months old for club running or to get started.

Keep ya Lipo's jaime there will be no problems at our north east regionals and are ok for club use so no extra cost.....!!!

;)

Shifta
17-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Are we getting there for 5.30?

Samson
17-02-2013, 04:50 PM
I know its short notice, but could any body give me a lift back to Washington after racing tonight?
Yes i pass that way

Samson
17-02-2013, 04:52 PM
Oops, must read the above posts before posting!:blush:

RichieZXR
17-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Are we getting there for 5.30?

Hope so as I am sat there now :)

RichieZXR
18-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Another great nights racing last night folks so thanks again ! I hope Chris does not mind but I noticed he had done another great race report (its a nice touch I had never seen until this club !)

http://ne-rc.blogspot.co.uk/

chrispattinson
18-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Hi Richie, yeah, started the report, but havnt uploaded the videos yet. I'll get them uploaded so I can finish the report tonight. :)
Chris.

chris68nufc
18-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Another great turnout!! Shame I couldn't get there....hope my cars are ok for Worksop this weekend!!!

FrogPrince82
18-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Another good evening's racing despite my best efforts to turn my DEX210 into a wreck :rolleyes: Definitely an evening to forget car wise with a broken front hub, broken front suspension arm, found a "lost" washer in my shock which was causing the shock shaft to lock at odd lengths (great for the handling), broken rear suspension arm, broken FR hinge pin holder, broken battery holder mount, plus tore 2 trouser pockets getting them caught on a latch on the front of the podium) :cry:

Thank you very much to Natalie for kindly lending me her car for the final round after irrepairably damaging mine just before the start :thumbsup: I have no idea why you would let me borrow your pride and joy after watching me cartwheel mine down the straight :wtf: but again thanks (quite liked the feel of the Schumacher you were running :D)

Looking forward to next week though as I was getting quicker each run whenever the car was on 4 wheels, some reason I don't get anywhere near as much drive when on my roof :woot:

DAVO
18-02-2013, 07:11 PM
Best night so far for me track was hellish loads there i think 32 and we got to stay to the end for once:thumbsup:

Only thing is it possible to start racing more early the track was built for approx 18.30 but we never had the first race till approx 19.20ish
50 minutes of practice is to much and with there being more people (heats)if we can only stay till 21:00 due to kids at school we would prob only get 2 heats

Great night
Thanks
Davo

mr emily
18-02-2013, 07:16 PM
Good nights racing!! managed to get a run or two with the RB6, nice!

The night was slow though, didnt get home till about 11.30 and we only got 3 qualys and another run, not a final. Track out quicker!!

AfroP
18-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Best night so far for me track was hellish loads there i think 32 and we got to stay to the end for once:thumbsup:

Only thing is it possible to start racing more early the track was built for approx 18.30 but we never had the first race till approx 19.20ish
50 minutes of practice is to much and with there being more people (heats)if we can only stay till 21:00 due to kids at school we would prob only get 2 heats

Great night
Thanks
Davo

I think part of the delay in getting started was teething issues with the new laptop, everything is now sorted with the laptop and timing system so hopefully should all be plug and plug this next week.

With the extra numbers that we have it may be a good idea to skip all practice and get straight into running the heats as soon as the track is ready.
What's everybody think?

Would also help dexter out with booking in if as many as possible responded to the threads here with car class, pt number and brca number(if u have one) and if your running 2.4 or different radio gear

dpackster1980
18-02-2013, 08:44 PM
This is easily sorted.......

1) Get the track out straight away, the more people help the quicker we get started.
2) Pay immediately when you arrive.
3) No practice, that means none whatsoever as this causes delays when sorting heats.

Doing this means we'd start well before 7 and finish at a decent time especially if we can get in at half 5.

DAVO
18-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Did not realise the lap top was the issue guys great job getting it sorted that fast.

Chris report is great your a pro at it mate...

chrispattinson
18-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Haha ... I wouldnt go that far Davey.

Yes, it was the new laptop that delayed our start this week.
I think it would be easy to get going sooner. Track went up really well, and without practice, heat one on the line could easily be achieved for 18:45.

Shifta
18-02-2013, 09:20 PM
We had a few problems getting the race data transferred onto the new laptop, the folder we needed to copy over was too big to fit on the memory stick! I couldn't believe it when I checked the memory size.. 200mb, I didn't realise you could get them that small!

Anyway it's all up and running now so we should be getting started much quicker in the future!

Thanks for everyone's patients while we got the new equipment sorted over the last couple of weeks :thumbsup:

chrispattinson
18-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Report of Sunday nights racing is finished, find it on my blog with results, video and photographs:


www.ne-rc.blogspot.co.uk

Steven Forster
19-02-2013, 01:14 AM
Yeah as has already been mentioned, we decided to run the new laptop on sunday for racing and needed to install the following to get up and running.......

Printer Drivers

Serial Port Drivers

Race/Drivers Data

Also there were still people needed to be booked in including a few new racers ;) as well as trying out a new Loop and Coax cable :blush:

Good news is we are getting there and now need to try setting up the racers ability on the laptop to help sort the heats out, making it faster to set the heats up and a more even racing field :D

See you all this sunday :thumbsup: