View Full Version : stick lipos
ryan marc
11-02-2013, 08:00 PM
hi everyone just wondering if anyone has any stick lipos for sale. thanks ryan
FrogPrince82
17-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Hi,
I'm planning to do regionals, so need to get a new Lipo, therefore I'm willing to sell off my 2 current Lipos. They are Voltz Stick 30C, and around 6 months old max.
Are you going to be at Seaham today? If so you can have one for the night or both after my last race if you like? £15 each would be ok I guess.
ryan marc
17-02-2013, 01:24 PM
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
ryan marc
17-02-2013, 02:08 PM
hi mate bought one yestaday so all sorted thanks for the offer though
FrogPrince82
17-02-2013, 02:57 PM
That's alright, no problem :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.