View Full Version : C4.1 BB spring conversion onto little bore shocks
Superstar
13-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Quick question what springs do people run when the b4.1 shocks are converted to take BB springs?
I was planning on Losi 22 springs but is there a particular colour/rate that works in most places?
Also if anyone has any springs they have sat around and they want to get rid of I will be happy to take them off of your hands :thumbsup:
Cheers
Toyman
19-02-2013, 06:05 AM
The best option is to get AE BB springs. They seem to be way better than Losi. second best choice is Avid.
I personally run Losi and happy with them, but plan to move to AE eventually.
For high traction (i.e. UK), you need green/blue/black front and white/yellow/pink rear
Rick-J
19-02-2013, 10:03 PM
I converted my associated shocks to big bore springs following advice on the forum. Using the traxxas plastic collars and Losi bottom spring cups. I run Losi BB pink rears and black front. Some run one softer especially in the wet I think yellow rears and blue front. Dont know how they compare to other make springs but I found them a slight improvement over standard ae springs.
KennyClark
21-02-2013, 04:10 AM
The best option is to get AE BB springs. They seem to be way better than Losi.
Really?
Why is that?
D20MCK
03-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Really?
Why is that?
Coz he's been on the Vodka Kenny!!
Toyman
04-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Guys, read rctech and you'll find out why.
Ps I'll pretend I didn't notice "vodka" comment
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.