PDA

View Full Version : B4 Front Wheel Bearing Part Number


Bigdawgracer
13-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Hi All,

Quick question;-

Can someone give me the part number for the front wheel bearings on a B4/T4? I can't find them listed...........

Thanks!

:)

Burty248
13-02-2013, 10:21 PM
3977 Ball bearing 3/16" x 3/8"

but any 3/16 x 3/8 bearing will do and will prob be cheaper.

racingdwarf
13-02-2013, 10:22 PM
I will check, but I think you could use 5x10x4 as AE wheels could be used on the cougar?

Darren Boyle
13-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Hi All,

Quick question;-

Can someone give me the part number for the front wheel bearings on a B4/T4? I can't find them listed...........

Thanks!

:)

Some alternatives for you to consider;

X-Factory XF6200 - 3/16 x 3/8 rubber sealed bearings (pack of 4) - just £2.99
X-Factory XF6202 - 3/16 x 3/8 metal shielded bearings (pack of 2) - just £1.59
Vampire Racing VR3011 - "DUO" rubber sealed 3/16 x 3/8 ABEC 5 bearings (pack of 10) - just £10.99

Hope that helps...