PDA

View Full Version : S9550 HELP PLEASE


Rick
08-07-2008, 02:46 PM
HELP

I have just taken the servo apart to change the case, unfortunately the gears fell out before I had chance to see where they went

Had a look on the Futaba site but cannot find a diagram, anybody know where I can get one on line

MHeadling
08-07-2008, 02:53 PM
sorry to jump in your thread Rick,i need a servo case as broke a lug off mine so any links to stockists would be great!

Rick
08-07-2008, 03:05 PM
http://demonpowerproducts.co.uk/index.php?cPath=25_54

Demon are showing stock :thumbsup:

sosidge
08-07-2008, 03:20 PM
They only go in one way, it is quite easy to line them up once you realise how they go together. The output gear is obvious and the motor gear should still be attached.

sparrow.2
08-07-2008, 03:29 PM
It makes it easier if you put all the little shafts into the casing that holds the motor and electronics if they are still stuck in the cap. And they only go in one way :)

MHeadling
08-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Just ordered the case from Demon, thanks for the link Rick

Rick
08-07-2008, 04:03 PM
And I think I have managed to put mine together, so we are both happy :thumbsup:

Well thats if it works, seems OK in my hand but will have to see what happens when I plug it in :eh?:

strobe
08-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Nobody seems to have a plastic 1st gear for the S9550. If any one has 1 can they pm me. Need 1 asap.