View Full Version : Sunday morning race meeting 17th feb
Right then, who is up for a bit of racing Sunday morning. Weather I believe is looking dam good.
jamiekerr14
15-02-2013, 07:27 PM
ME ME ME ME!!!
May even see the whites come out to play! :o
SteveB
15-02-2013, 07:37 PM
ME ME ME ME!!!
May even see the whites come out to play! :o
Will be playing 4wd action again, so looking forward to a meeting that might even let us use mini spikes bb whites will be cool, how we have missed some dryer weather, bring on summer time :D
mikeyscott
15-02-2013, 07:42 PM
And I can't make it :(
Maybe that's saying something - Mike attends, it rains...
hotrodchris
15-02-2013, 11:33 PM
working again so will only be down for a couple of hours.
badger5
16-02-2013, 12:06 AM
I'm up for some K1 action, got a couple of new bits to try and get the balance better.
jamiekerr14
16-02-2013, 08:50 AM
Will be playing 4wd action again, so looking forward to a meeting that might even let us use mini spikes bb whites will be cool, how we have missed some dryer weather, bring on summer time :D
Hey Steve, quick Question, do you know if my tyres -BB Greens were left in race control. Or if that chap (Sorry forgot name) has accidentally taken them home with him?
jpmatrix
16-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Really looking forward to give the K1 its first proper blat tomorrow. Can't wait. It has been a while since I've regularly raced and with a new car and new sanwa transmitter to get used to, that should make things very interesting:woot:
Crazy L
16-02-2013, 06:03 PM
I might turn up, so banter is surely to follow.
Crazy L
16-02-2013, 06:04 PM
ooh, I'm bringing my truck too. Anyone else up for some truck giggles?:thumbsup:
Looks like it could be a dry-un too. Woohoo:thumbsup:. and I might even post 10 laps.
SteveB
16-02-2013, 06:58 PM
Hey Steve, quick Question, do you know if my tyres -BB Greens were left in race control. Or if that chap (Sorry forgot name) has accidentally taken them home with him?
Hi j
Tbh I have no idea, dan may have better idea? But at a guess they were taken home by daewoud ?
Thanks
martin so16
16-02-2013, 08:16 PM
im there k1 time this sunday be nice to have a dry race day lol
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.