View Full Version : FOR SALE: VINTAGE CARBON KYOSHO LAZER
dougjb
17-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Nice vintage carbon Lazer. I bought this on ebay last year but haven't really done anything with it. The shocks are a very nice upgrade over the gold units. Anti-roll bar up front with universal shafts. Body and undertray are more than good enough for a runner.
Looking for £195 posted.
HKS_TRD
17-02-2013, 09:59 AM
Nice looking Lazer, the chassis is interesting having the mounting points for the Mid undertray holders. Is the shape of the chassis actually more like a Mids than a Lazer?
What shocks are those on it?
dougjb
17-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Nice looking Lazer, the chassis is interesting having the mounting points for the Mid undertray holders. Is the shape of the chassis actually more like a Mids than a Lazer?
What shocks are those on it?
I don't know to be honest as I know absolutely nothing about Mids. I do have the plastic mounts that fit in the holes you're talking about though! I can't remember what the shocks are, maybe someone here can tell me?
isobarik
17-02-2013, 10:33 AM
Nice looking lazer definitly mid style underchassi
arent those traxxas shocks ???
mvh Isobarik
Welshy40
17-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Traxxas trx1 shocks, a lot of people copied what i used in the 90's. Best shocks ive ever used and still up there.
HKS_TRD
17-02-2013, 03:55 PM
just tried to find them on eBay drawing a blank, do the shocks themselves have a specific model number?
dougjb
17-02-2013, 04:11 PM
just tried to find them on eBay drawing a blank, do the shocks themselves have a specific model number?
If you fancy a set and we can agree a price then you can have these if you like - I'll just stick the gold ones back on. Plus I think I have another set that used to be on my ZXR racer back in the 90s. Condition isn't as good though.
HKS_TRD
09-05-2013, 03:36 PM
Is this still up for sale?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.