View Full Version : 1:8 buggy is stalling when full throttle applied
butty1978
17-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Help me please I have recently purchased a Hong nor X1X RTR and I am trying to tune it after initial problems starting it to be able to break in but seem to have sorted that now, only to now have my car stall when I try engage full throttle
carman
17-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Could be your bottom end is too lean mate. try turning your bottom end (screw that's in the end of your carb slider) 1 turn anti clockwise.
butty1978
17-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Cheers mate will give it a try tomorrow:drool:
racingdwarf
17-02-2013, 11:49 PM
If its spluttering on acceleration its most likely the bottom end, if its cutting once it's close to full throttle it's top end to lean, top end to lean normal strikes 1/4 to half way down the straight, bottom end will be as you punch the throttle out of a corner etc.
It's a balancing act between top and bottom. Also remember as you adjust the bottom end you will adjust you tick over.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.