PDA

View Full Version : Losi JRX 2/Pro/T With Sees Alloys For Trade.


FERRETTI
17-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Up for trade is this JRX2/Pro/T project, It's probaby closest to a Proformance conversion as it's currently sitting on a not too heavily used JRXT LWB chassis. As you can see it's fitted with Sees wheels which look like they would clean up nicely with a little bit of effort (just like the rest of the car), I'm also including a SWB carbon film covered chassis and a set of natural standard rims to sweeten the deal.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/LAZERZX/P2170102_zps1123609b.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/LAZERZX/P2170090_zpscceb64c6.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/LAZERZX/P2170094_zpsadaa83f0.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/LAZERZX/P2170091_zps07ca6c32.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/LAZERZX/P2170092_zps67896e71.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/LAZERZX/P2170093_zps06db0194.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/LAZERZX/P2170096_zpsdff3deb3.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/LAZERZX/P2170097_zps1fe8988c.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/LAZERZX/P2170098_zps505f457c.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/LAZERZX/P2170099_zpsad5ff5da.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/LAZERZX/P2170101_zps0d0aac54.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj87/LAZERZX/P2170100_zps6ec18314.jpg
I guess it's a decent starting point that could be taken in a number of directions or throw a wing on it and be done.

I'm looking for mint / new built examples of the following cars:-
XX4
XXX4
XXX
B2
B3
B4

I'm also after:-

A very nice RC10 Fusion Speed Tub.
A new condition factory powder coated RC10 chassis and matching nose plate (Blue, Yellow or Pink)
A new condition RC10 black chassis set

Cheers.