PDA

View Full Version : 24 FEBRUARY 2013


Bernie_W
18-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Hi

Had such a great time last Sunday just checking there is racing Sunday 24th:):D

RobW
20-02-2013, 09:30 AM
Hi

Sorry for delay in getting back to you.

Yes, normal Sunday morning meeting although it may be a slightly quieter meeting as a number of drivers are away at the Off Road Wars. Think Julian and Richard will be running meeting as most of committee are away - be gentle with them:)

Cheers

Rob

Bernie_W
20-02-2013, 05:55 PM
Thats great

Can you book me in as I wont get there until around 9.30.
4WD
Bernard Wija

chuckie stella
20-02-2013, 06:43 PM
What will be the format for this coming Sunday please?

RobW
20-02-2013, 07:09 PM
What will be the format for this coming Sunday please?

Hi Matt

Our sunday morning meetings are usually 5 or 6 rounds of qualifying and a final depending on numbers.

Track open for practice from around 8.30, first heat at 9.30. Usually finish by about 1.00pm.

Cheers

Rob

chuckie stella
20-02-2013, 10:10 PM
Hi Matt

Our sunday morning meetings are usually 5 or 6 rounds of qualifying and a final depending on numbers.

Track open for practice from around 8.30, first heat at 9.30. Usually finish by about 1.00pm.

Cheers

Rob

Awesome finish time!!! :thumbsup:

Asking permission right now :o

jaywestwood
22-02-2013, 02:07 PM
Awesome finish time!!! :thumbsup:

Asking permission right now :o

You coming Matt?? or should i message ya partner lol

MrMagoo
22-02-2013, 03:11 PM
Gutted that it looks like I won't be racing for a few weeks. Hope to be up and about soon, but no driving for four weeks means I won't be trackside for a while. Still, it'll give me time to catch up on my painting lol.

Cammers
23-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Gutted that it looks like I won't be racing for a few weeks. Hope to be up and about soon, but no driving for four weeks means I won't be trackside for a while. Still, it'll give me time to catch up on my painting lol.

Not feeling to good Mr C?

Cammers
23-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Gutted that it looks like I won't be racing for a few weeks. Hope to be up and about soon, but no driving for four weeks means I won't be trackside for a while. Still, it'll give me time to catch up on my painting lol.

Not feeling too good Mr C? :confused: