PDA

View Full Version : Futaba 4PL Question


Mjirvine
19-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Hi all,

I am trying to set up my futaba 4PL so that the dial control or one of the switches can control throttle EPA or restrict speed in some other way to make a quick way to dial back power to safely give my five year old a shot of the car.

Any ideas how to do this. I was expecting simply to be able to set the dial to EPA-forward but it can be set o everything except EPA on my transmitter.

Hopefully there will be a way with some of the mix setting though i dont really understand these. I'm not using channel 4 if that helps.

Thanks

Michael

Gareth273
19-02-2013, 07:58 PM
Can you not just set up a second model for him and just switch between the 2?

Mjirvine
19-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Can you not just set up a second model for him and just switch between the 2?

Yep I could, or equally I can just enter the menu system and scroll the throttle EPA to 30% but it takes 20 secs or so to do either and I'm after a quick way to be able to hand over the remote in safety without it being obvious I have slowed it down as I can stealthily flick a switch or turn a dial (as that would not go down well^ and he would figure out the menu and change all my settings).