View Full Version : Whats better?
Callum
21-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Hi all I have just seen this on JE spares http://www.jemodels.com/electric-models?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=14041&category_id=532
But is it better than this?
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=140881236825&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=09548284099
Sorry I'm new to this electric racing so i will have a few more questions I expect!
Callum
buggy#0
21-02-2013, 10:41 AM
The orion is only 60a so the speed passion would be a much better option.
Neil Skull
21-02-2013, 10:50 AM
The Orion is a standard ESC where as the SP is a pro version!
The Orion Pro Version is this.
http://insidelineracing.co.uk/inside-line-shop/motors-speedos/speed-control/orion/ori65102-ori65150-5111113aec0d1-details
That's the only shop that I can find has stock today.
Normally JE stock! They must have sold out.
bodgit
21-02-2013, 10:50 AM
You also have to consider how much import tax and remailing fee,s you will have to pay if you buy from the states and if anything goes wrong with it how/where will you get it repaired.
If your willing to pay over £100 get something better and buy from a British shop.
Callum
21-02-2013, 10:53 AM
I'm on a budget so the orion is way out of my league! What shop sells speed passion in this country?
tcboy1983
21-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Apex models and demon power products
Rayzerp
21-02-2013, 01:30 PM
I'm on a budget so the orion is way out of my league! What shop sells speed passion in this country?
Bought my Revention from MB Models...great price and service
shinytopman
21-02-2013, 11:21 PM
Modelsport also sell the reventon pro and i think its on special, but not looked round to check prices.
HTH's
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.