PDA

View Full Version : Losi mini SCT servo upgrade.


BeachBuggyPhil
21-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Hi

Would a Hitec HS65 be a good choice and what servo saver would be needed?
Any other options out there?

Cheers guys.

Phil

toddzellia
22-02-2013, 05:21 PM
Well iam not sure about the mini SCT but in my mini8 iam using the savöx 1250MG servo and the tamiya high torque servo saver,its was such a big differance from the stock servo and servo saver.maybe it will fit ? HOPE THIS HELPS.

BeachBuggyPhil
22-02-2013, 09:16 PM
I don't think it will unfortunately.
Stock is roughly this size Dimensions (mm): 12.0 x 24.0 x 24.0

Savox Dimensions: 39 x 15 x 29.2mm

Shame though.

toddzellia
23-02-2013, 08:31 AM
I don't think it will unfortunately.
Stock is roughly this size Dimensions (mm): 12.0 x 24.0 x 24.0

Savox Dimensions: 39 x 15 x 29.2mm

Shame though.
http://www.servoshop.co.uk/index.php?area=servo&make=Savox&title=Savox+Servos
this should help :)

LosiKid
13-09-2013, 06:22 PM
I have a mini sct and I used A HS65 but I just used the horn that came with the servo. I don't bother with a servo saver