View Full Version : Which mini buggy to get ??
GrahamH7060
22-02-2013, 09:12 PM
I'm thinking of getting a mini buggy , I like the charisma gt14b & the losi mini 8,
Any recommendations as to which to buy would be most helpful !
Or if there are any other alternatives I should consider ?
Thanks
beale
22-02-2013, 09:25 PM
Can't really advise as only had mini 8 for a month, like the car though but it needs work as does the 14b, Carisma is about to release the GTB belt driven micro, but it's waiting list business and I couldn't wait. There is also another supplied by Schumacher called the EMB1h but as per the GTB it means you must get on the waiting list and is basically only a mini 8 with upgrades, there is a GT14b on UK MICRO that I would of been interested in if not for the 8
Dombrasky
22-02-2013, 10:37 PM
with the Carisma GTB and Schumi coming out soon, and the
end of the nationals next wk
theres gonna be a lot of micros up for sale
Depends on whether your racing or bashing about
in my opinion, the 14b pro is fast and smooth
the Mini 8 is robust and easier to get lipos and spares for
RobChalmers
23-02-2013, 12:10 AM
Owned the the GT14b, the mini8 and I'm lucky enough to have the GTB to review...
The GTB is definitely worth waiting its frankly Awesome!
The Schumi distributed Emb-1h is a bit of a dark horse at the moment - seems very handy in Jonesy's capable mits!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.