View Full Version : Todays Racing
jonesi
24-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Hi Gents, Just wanted to say had a really good day out today despite the cold weather, thanks to all those who braved the cold and came racing!
Shaun_TLR
24-02-2013, 06:26 PM
was good fun. My 22 behaved itself all day, which considering ive just reverted back to the standard alloy chassis from the speartooth, is very good news !
bring on the summer !
GeorgeM
24-02-2013, 09:57 PM
Agreed that was a very cold day. But thanks to everyone making me feel welcome and I will have to bare the weather next time and bring down my own car for a little run around. :lol:. I like the idea of getting our own jumpers, if I could keep posted about that.
Thanks again everyone for today.
Shaun_TLR
25-02-2013, 10:53 AM
Agreed that was a very cold day. But thanks to everyone making me feel welcome and I will have to bare the weather next time and bring down my own car for a little run around. :lol:. I like the idea of getting our own jumpers, if I could keep posted about that.
Thanks again everyone for today.
there is a post further down the NBC thread list. You can get in on the action on that thread, alternatively message Maxbashing, and he'll gladly add your order to the list
Dandare
26-02-2013, 12:05 AM
Yep, had an enjoyable day yesterday, despite the Siberian like conditions :thumbdown:
Thanks to Dave & Ian for the 'behind the scenes' efforts :thumbsup:
Now eagerly awaiting some finely edited footage/pics of the days action :D
Maxbashing
26-02-2013, 12:14 PM
I had a brilliant day thank to all for your good company.
George- It was good to meet you I hope you make it down with a buggy next time so you can join in.
Dan- I am just about to stick a new thread on with a link to the video.
So next race day is March do we think there might be a chance it will be a bit less freezing:thumbsup:
craigieboy46
26-02-2013, 05:05 PM
yeah had a good day and all my toes were still attached
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.