PDA

View Full Version : Racing 3rd March


N7ELA
25-02-2013, 05:37 PM
Who's going? might be my last night for a short while.

Steven Forster
25-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Will be there as usual :thumbsup:

beasty boys motorsport
25-02-2013, 06:07 PM
i should be there.....but i'll be going home at 10 wether the tracks still out or not :p

AfroP
25-02-2013, 06:09 PM
i should be there

Steven Forster
25-02-2013, 06:47 PM
i should be there.....but i'll be going home at 10 whether the tracks still out or not :p

Racing maybe cut short to make sure the track is away on time, will have to see how things go :blush:

mr emily
25-02-2013, 07:24 PM
I think 3 rounds and a final is the way to go unless we get started earlier and get a move on between heats!!

Cleared up by 10 yes!!

Keith

Steven Forster
25-02-2013, 07:51 PM
I think 3 rounds and a final is the way to go unless we get started earlier and get a move on between heats!!

Cleared up by 10 yes!!

Keith

Yeah we could have started racing earlier but had to re do the heats when a few more people turned up later on, but as you say, 3 rounds and a final could be the way to go.............

mr emily
25-02-2013, 09:13 PM
No racing for a short while Neil? Breast feeding going to take it out of you then!!

Andyp
25-02-2013, 09:31 PM
I should be there, 2wd possibly ? +1 for a 10pm finish, what time will you open up dexter? I will try to be there first thing for help with track prep

Steven Forster
25-02-2013, 10:05 PM
Jazz band start packing up just after 5pm and are normally away by 5:30pm which I'm starting to turn up at, so they can leave the club open for us.

So how about 5:30pm ?

Andyp
25-02-2013, 10:09 PM
Sounds good I will be there all being well, I spose we don't want to get there too early and get in the way of them too much or it will only cause trouble between the two groups I guess.

dpackster1980
26-02-2013, 07:28 PM
I'll be there, 4wd I think but it depends if I can get the 410 sorted after it's big off at Worksop. It's the first time I smashed it I'm gutted. :bored:

chris68nufc
26-02-2013, 07:32 PM
It looked a canny smash David, didn't hear it though!!! Was it in your final?

Andrew Twigger
26-02-2013, 07:35 PM
I think he received some duff setup advice, thus causing the machine to be rather uncontrollable. :lol:

AfroP
26-02-2013, 07:42 PM
I'll be there, 4wd I think but it depends if I can get the 410 sorted after it's big off at Worksop. It's the first time I smashed it I'm gutted. :bored:

What did you break?

N7ELA
26-02-2013, 07:50 PM
What did you break?

His ego I heard...!

RichieZXR
26-02-2013, 08:14 PM
Me and Jnr should be there, we can come sharp and help setup but with the drive home etc we need to leave at ten, Nathan being at school the next day an all........ I may not be racing unless I can source an 87T spur as I stripped mine last week..... Any chance we can have less than 4 carpets this week ? :D

Shifta
26-02-2013, 08:56 PM
I'll second the less carpet idea :thumbsup:

mr emily
26-02-2013, 09:28 PM
less carpet please, more on the jump!!

beasty boys motorsport
27-02-2013, 03:13 PM
there should be less carpet this week.....i seemed to have taken most of it home last week in my driveshafts:lol:

Barry Williams
01-03-2013, 08:32 AM
Please book Natalie in 2wd this weekend. We are at a Christening at 3 so not sure what time we will get there but defo coming down.
Pt - 8381846

Thanks

Barry

scott
01-03-2013, 09:29 AM
Davo 2wd
Tyler 2wd
Scott 2wd
Dean-Ross 2wd
Jimbo 2wd
Ryan 2wd
Chris 2wd
Geoff 2wd
Kayleigh 2wd

nobby
01-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Chris Clarke 2wd

Samson
01-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Keith Norman 2WD:thumbsup:

RichieZXR
01-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Nathan H 4wd

I am trying to get an 87t spur for my dex no joy as yet though so may not be racing.

racdeaf
01-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Nathan H 4wd

I am trying to get an 87t spur for my dex no joy as yet though so may not be racing.

Got couple of 87t spur I can sell u 1 on Sunday as I was planning to come up to seaham run 2wd

RichieZXR
01-03-2013, 02:48 PM
Ok... Thanks for that, in that case stick me down for racing too then :-) cheers Rob


Richie

mr emily
01-03-2013, 06:57 PM
2wd for me

Keith

chris68nufc
01-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Looks like 2wd for me too!!

Shifta
01-03-2013, 09:48 PM
4wd for me

Steven Forster
01-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Anybody else wanna book in for sunday ;)

cheers

dpackster1980
02-03-2013, 09:20 AM
I'll be there, probably 4wd after Worksop it's quite clear I need more practice and to sort the 410 out after the incident with the wall on the main straight. :bored:

kwik_uk
03-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Mark - 2WD

AfroP
03-03-2013, 10:07 AM
I'll be attempting to run 4wd

stewcc
03-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Can you book Peter Craig in for 4WD, 2.4MHz, PT 8211167
Thanks

chris68nufc
03-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Well that changes my idea a bit....I thought everybody did 2wd these days???

DAVO
03-03-2013, 01:50 PM
We coming for 17.30 again
Davo

FrogPrince82
03-03-2013, 02:46 PM
Jamie - 2wd

declan46
03-03-2013, 04:00 PM
I'm coming alone this week, me bro's being a pussy! bringing my x4te 4wd

RichieZXR
03-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Guys... The youngun and I can't make it now, something has come up so we will have to miss out for one week :-(. See you all next week

FrogPrince82
04-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Hi All,

This week and last week, there has been a front running all dark blue DEX210 with the cab rear standard shell that looks very well balanced with fantastic handling :D both on the carpet, when we had 3 rolls, and on the more polished surface.

I was wondering if the driver of that fine car was on oOple, and if so, would they be so kind as to PM me (so that the secret isn't let out to all :cool:) with their basic starting set-up from last week and this week so that I would have a solid starting place for my DEX210 on both surfaces.

Mine is extremly tail happy and although I think I was beginning to sort this out on the rug, the polished floor still has me perplexed :wtf: as I've only been driving since the beginning of December.

I will be running on Schumachers from next week onwards, but I also appreciate that springs, oil, camber, link positions etc all go towards setting a basically balanced and well poised car, hence why I'm looking for your help.

I promise that I will guard your set-up with my life and won't pass it on (unless I'm paid for it, then of course I would cut you in :lol:) plus you don't have to worry about me beating you with it as I'm still way too poor a driver overall :cry: :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Another great evening's racing, even if it is back to more polished floor, which is when my ability descends lower than the grip levels :thumbsup:

chris68nufc
04-03-2013, 07:30 PM
Are you not running Schumacher Spikes? If so, I would bother trying up set your car up until you've got the right tyres. Get some yellow mini spikes and your car will be dialled!

Andyp
04-03-2013, 07:39 PM
I notice that you was running Dboots? I tried these as I had some from a meeting I did, they were no where near as good as the mini spikes or even pins that we usually use. I think it's best to keep with the tyres every one else is running as usually they is no point in trying to set your car up on wrong tyres

Think the Durango driver is Chris Clarke that you are after his user name is Nobby on here

FrogPrince82
04-03-2013, 08:08 PM
Hi,

Cheers for the info, yes, I'm on dBoots as they were cheaper than the Schumachers when I was getting all my kit, so picked them up. I now have some mini spikes (yellow), mini pins (yelow) and some cut staggers (yellow) for both Seaham and the outdoors. :thumbsup:

I will be using these now once I've stripped the dBoots off the rims, but wanted to use them up before tossing them.

I was hoping to get Chris's initial basic set-up to use with the mini spikes as his car did look very well balanced and thought it would be an excellent starting point. :)

Cheers again

Andyp
04-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Ya you may have saved a couple of quid but staring out you have kind of gone two steps backwards before you started using them Dboots, stick to the yellow spikes for indoor at seaham for now, you will see some people using pins but they are usually people using the up from other meeting where they are the tyre to use.

Send Chris a PM on here I'm sure he will help

Steven Forster
04-03-2013, 08:26 PM
I think you maybe on about phil showlers 210 he was running in my ?

Last time I saw chris's car he had a black shell on his 210 !!!

Could be wrong though

FrogPrince82
04-03-2013, 08:33 PM
Hahahahaha

Oh well, I've PM'd Chris too now then!

Is Phil on here to PM if it's him with the blue car? lol

All help is appreciated and used

Andyp
04-03-2013, 09:26 PM
I think you maybe on about phil showlers 210 he was running in my ?

Last time I saw chris's car he had a black shell on his 210 !!!

Could be wrong though

Ohh I think you are right there dex, I didn't read the std shell bit properly although Chris does have a new shell with a little blue in it and he is a front runner , yeah Phil is on here but I can't remember his user ID so I'm not a lot of use

RichieZXR
04-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Nobbys cars are pretty well sorted so I doubt he will go wrong contacting him ;-)