PDA

View Full Version : Where can i buy a viper vtx pc-link?


samd
25-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Looks like my only option is from the USA, does anyone know of anywhere easier/closer (cheaper!) I can get one from?

Thanks Sam

Darren Boyle
25-02-2013, 06:31 PM
Looks like my only option is from the USA, does anyone know of anywhere easier/closer (cheaper!) I can get one from?

Thanks Sam

Hi Sam, If by easier/closer you mean in the UK, then sadly there is no-one. When we stopped with Viper they said they would look to appoint a new distributor as soon as possible, that was 12 months ago now and it still does not look like they have found anyone yet....

samd
26-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Hi Darren,

Thanks for the reply, looks like its a USA order then.

Sam

toddzellia
26-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Hi Darren,

Thanks for the reply, looks like its a USA order then.

Sam

I live in Sweden and got mine from Amain Hobbies fast and decent shipping rates:thumbsup:.